Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Malakir`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey Gm's Of Conquest of the Horde, I'm here to join this great RP'ing server i've heard about!, I hope you can accept me into the server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I Come from Australia, so my main language is English, but I do speak some Italian, but if I get accepted, I wont be speaking it much

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Roleplaying, I've always had a fantasy of playing the life of an Imaginary character, and I heard Warcraft had great Roleplaying, but the blizzard servers are not great ( because every level 1 is a Stormwind/Orgrimmar Elite Guard)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Yet again, roleplay, I've just heard of this server alot on forums, So I looked you up on Google, and well, Found you!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy, tavern, family, danger, dramatic roleplays, but i mostly enjoy war/army

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs, Because they have a great history to look upon, they are great at fighting and with friendships

What are your expectations of this server?:
A Good Populated server, were you can always roleplay, no matter what time it is

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, I deeply encourage everybody to be mature, because there is none worse than a gnome running around in a Murloc costume...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wasen't going to fill this out, it said if you "wish"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would really love to join this server, I would really love to be apart, I would come on every weekend and 3 times a week day

One Question, How many people roughly come onto the server each day?

Thankyou-
Malakir.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.