Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sephroph`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a long time Warcraft III player as well as World Of Warcraft player. I am currently a senior member of the Warcraft III Clan AIS (Artificial Intelligences) and enjoy role playing a lot (S.O.T.D.R.P. Was one of my favorite games on Warcraft III and it stands for Secret Of The Depths Role Play).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States in Hawaii (Honolulu). My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started when some of my friends first started playing Retail and I thought it looked really cool. I played retail for about a year and then switched to Warcraft III.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I came to find your server because my old RPing server Echeloned WoW was shut down by Blizzard. This server looks great just from seeing the forums! I found your server by following my doing some quick google searching.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Roleplays that last very long IE: Guild RPs. I enjoy bits of action and adventure in my role plays but I don't always enjoy fighting RPS. Overall I enjoy all RPS that reflect my mood at the current time. IE: Energetic - Fighting RPs Mellow - Calm RPs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Gnome. I find it hilarious that people always make fun of them and I have grown attached to them ever since I started playing them first on retail. Although they don't make much of an appearance in Lore, they still hold their place as time flows by in Azeroth.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to hold good RPs and have active players, guilds, and moderators. I also expect that this server allows me to hold grand adventures with other players freely.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language. In Echeloned, there was almost always vulgarity and harsh language in the LFG channel. Politics and Religions were joked about without regard to others. I am happy to see that it will be different here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"The Warlock was quick to his work, at hand with the corpse of Kalor in the snow." "A Ring of powerful green energy flew out of his hands. His eyes closed." "Stop!" "I yelled defiantly, but to no abound. My sword was quick to my hands as I rushed through the cave. Halfway across, something caught my leg and I tripped. I slowly pulled my head out of the snow, and stared up at him. There he was, Telandiel. He spoke something to me, his voice full of magical powers, almost... mesmerizing. I, being bound to my Death Knight ways, could do nothing but kneel. I was powerless as he stood towering above me, sucking my power away. I glared at him, and then watched tearfully as the Warlock finished his ceremony. Kalor got slowly to his feet, and pulled out his blade. Never had I seen anything so horrific happen to anyone but myself. He stood by his new master, and all I could do was kneel as I froze in the cold snow. The last thing I saw was off in the distance. I knew what it was immediately. Hope.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^