Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Carranova71`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a casual gamer who doesn't get to serious about what i play. I enjoy talking with others, and making friends when playing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft through a friend of mine who allowed me to play on his computer. I decided to get it for my computer when I bought my laptop, and up till about a year ago i was playing pretty often.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well it was the same friend who first showed me warcraft that told me about this server, and that he enjoys playing on it. I heard about the role-playing aspect and thought it would be fun to try a server like that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm going to guess at action and danger.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy being night elves, mainly because they look cool, and in other RPG games that i have played, they contained them. I enjoy being a warrior class, mainly because I enjoy being a tank that can take damage and protect my party while doing so.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have fun, while making some friends at the same time, and to learn how to role-play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, because I enjoy the thought of being able to play without someone who acts like three years old comes along and ruins it for me and the other players nearby.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intend to complete this later after I have seen how the server works. If that's not ok, then let me know.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Honestly I haven't played to many games with this kind of role-playing, and I am eager to try to learn how to interact in the form of role-playing. (I'm sorry that i don't have much experience with it, but I will try my hardest to learn.)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^