Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dmarn`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love to roleplay and I have good grammar. I like lore for some reason and I sometimes research it on WoWwiki.
I have played all of the races and classes and I don't really mind being in the Horde or the Alliance.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Australia and I speak very good english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousins used to be hardcore Dota players and then they moved on to WoW, they let me play WoW on their computer and I loved it so thats how I started.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was formerly playing Echeloned WoW, another RP server but it is also an all-GM server, but then Blizzard shut it down and I was searching on google for "WoW RP private servers" and I got this server as the first link.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like kingdom roleplays and also village roleplays. I love a bit of lore in it and I like action and survival as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is the Death Knight because there is a lot of lore in that specific class but for my favorite race, I am not really sure because I play all of them and I liked them all.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think this will be a good RP server and have mature players hopefully and not noobs who use L33T language. I hope there will be events and there will be a lot of players getting involved with roleplays.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity! Because it is a must on RP servers and its good being around mature players like myself rather than noobs.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If it is a character backstory then here:
I am an Orc who has lost his family and travelling alone. I wish to complete my training to become a Blademaster.
But I have no home and all I have with me is my clothes and an axe. The last thing I remembered when I still had my family was going out hunting for boar meat. Then when I was coming back from hunting it was dark and silent. Out of no where some humans raided my farm and slaughtered my family. I hid because I was scared I did not know what to do. When the humans went I ran to the farm house to see blood on the floor, and the bodies of my family. I ran and ran until I was an encampment with orcs and huts and food. I walked up to an orc near a bonfire and asked him where I was. He replied with a chuckle and said, "You must be stupid!" I stood there silently and then he finally replied, "You are in the valley of trials!" So I start my long adventure here in the Valley of Trials...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^