Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MrPE`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, to be fair, RP, a good hobby of mine, so-to-speak, I've been RP'ing a while on a few servers, I spent a fair bit of time on the Retail Server, "Shatt'ar". (Can't remember exactly how to spell it, but, you know what I mean.) And then, I left for a Server... Private one... Echeloned, then not too much later, BAM! C&D! so, I searched for other RP'ing servers, and well I found you lot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Britain, the Shropshire County, bit of a hell hole, but, that is life I guess. Anyway, I speak English if you didn't already guess.. (I'm not too good at jokes.) And well, I suppose that is about all.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well... this is the thing, my Brother used to play on Warcraft 3 'bout 2 or so years ago, I took a look at it, jolly good fun, anyway, found out they had an MMO, so I headed for that, always did stick to RP, my Brothers said I was "sad" because I enjoyed RP'ing, so they came to ruin it for me. (On a daily basis.) Anyway, I then stopped playing retail after a while, and like said before, I headed to Private Servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, like I already noted, I headed here after a C&D (Cease & Desist) on my old server, "Echeloned" so yeah, I headed to Google, and typed in Private WoW RP servers, and you were the first one I saw.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Now.. RP all sorts I must say, but I am a bit of a choosy beggar to say the least, I am choosy with my RP's, mostly, Humans and Dwarves only, for some reason, I don't like the look of other Races, always found them a bit... Anyway, I don't mind beating down some Horde in an RP, what I meant about Humans etc, Tavern-ish RP, they don't suit it, or at least in my mind, but I'm open to suggestions.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, Paladin, why you ask? I like the idea of being a tireless defender of the weak and meagre, good fun to be honest, and... I'm a bit of a sucker for Platemail and Shields. Humans, favourite race, the Versatility is what I like most, you can do almost anything with them, so I always have had a place for them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A nice all round bit of RP, increased rates to make it more... achievable, but mostly, a Friendly Group of people, that in my eyes, is what makes a server good.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
-Respect- I feel that it is key to respect others, and treat them like you wish to be, otherwise, you'll become a bit.. unwanted, I and don't like that at all, I hate making people feel bad, unless it is during RP and it fits my persona, which it mostly doesn't. But as I said, Respect is key, to maintaining a friendly, mature and open community, and I hope I can meet the expectations.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Mhrm, time for a Original, out of the blue story. (No kidding, I'm not half bad at stories.)

(For sake of argument, I'll pretend I live in a small village.)

A firm hand pressed against the dull bronze of the door handle, turning it with ease, the door creaked open, revealing the summer sun, Galdaran stepped out into the day, the warm air falling upon his skin, he let out a smile, he covered his eyes with his palm, allowing himself to become accustomed to the light, the doorway, now filled with his bulk, seemed rather small.

A large leather boot dropped from the frame, into the dusty mud path, which had been well worn by the feet of many, as he passed fully outside, he looked around, making a short hand gesture to a man standing a few feet away, he turned and greeted him with a jovial smile, for that was his Father, Valmont. Galdaran walked away from his small farmhouse with a pace almost related to that of a charging boar, he stumbled across the wooden fence, and headed into the woods. His plan, to gather some fire wood, it was too be a cold night, his firm hands grasped some twigs and logs, which he tucked under his arm, eventually after gathering enough wood, he headed back out of the wood, the dim light, blocked by the trees slowly faded back to a bright glimmer, as he passed away from the last trees... he heard a blood curdling scream.

He dropped the wood in an instant, without thinking, he charged back toward his farm, breaking into a sweat as he did... what greeted him was diabolical indeed, an Orc held his Father round the neck, with a crude cleaver held to his throat, his mother dead, and worst of all, raped... his Father looked upon his son, a few words fell from his quivering lips... "I'm so sorry son." then the Orc dragged the foul blade across his neck, severing his life force right then.

Galdaran realised, his life had been brutally intervened with, but, he was determined to deal with the perpetrators, there was a small warband, about 4 Orcs, lightly armed and with a few scraps of clothing, he burst through the fence, not even noticing the large cut on his leg due to the splintering wood, he pounded across the mud toward the now, confused Orc, full pelt did he hit, knocking the beat upon its back, he pummelled its face hard with his fists, blood spraying from the downed Orc, with one mighty punch, he forced his fist deep into its throat, killing it outright, he climbed off of the corpse, wiping some blood from his face, he stared at the other Orc's, who just cackle manically at him.

They started upon him within an instant, stabbing and kicking, he was overpowered, 3 Orc's kicking and biting at him, he eventually succumbed, even he couldn't stand up against such an onslaught, his eyes faded over, he became limp, and he passed away, the Orc's then headed toward his house, that was the last he saw...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, not really, wait, perhaps.

Do vehicles work..?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

As for vehicles, yes they do work, but they are used on rare occasions in RP.