Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MartinKS`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I have played wow for about 5 years now. 2 3/4 of them Rp'ing. Both at the retail server Argent Dawn and at another private RP server,which is now closed. At argent dawn I have served as an officer in two major Rp guilds. When I rp, but ooc aswell, I try to be nice, helpfull and polite against others. And my charcaters can offen be polite aswell, but with strong menaings that they stand for, and defend.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Norway, and my main language is therefore Norwegian. But I speak good English, tho some spelling mistakes may happen. (which I guess you will see from this interview)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As said I started playing 5 years ago after one of my brothers showed it to me. Letting me play at his acount for a while before I got my own.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I simply goggled Wow private Rp server becus I was looking for someplace with RP as their main focus. As retail Rp servers is filled with no-rp'ers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Actualy I enjoy moost kinda Rp's. Tho I offen find Tavern Rp's boring, I enjoy them somethimes. I dont think I should start list what kinda RP's I like, becus Rp in general is fun to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc warrior - I like the big and violent way of fighting
or
Human Paladin - I like the holy war against the scourge, their honorable way of thinking, and their connection to the light.

But also here I am open to most kidna Rp's. Night Elf druid come third.

What are your expectations of this server?:
It seems so far as one of the moost serious Rp servers I have seen in my life, including retail. And I look forward to check out how things work here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about Maturity. If there is one thing I am sick of, it is people who act like 5 year olds. Either in chat, or in a roleplay, as this is ruining the RP

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the life story of my retail Character, Grush'tok Reloktar:

I was born at an orc captive lair, now named Hammerfall. My mother was a great woman, and always told me how justice, and love, was the most important in the world. My father was a very strong orcish hunter. And taught me all I knew in combat. As Hammerfall was destroyed I stayed behind in the ruins and lived there on gathering food from animals I hunted. I was not alone. We was a small group of orcs who choosed to stay there in the ruins of the only place we knew as home. Including my parents, and an orcish girl I started to love. All the time I spent in my new home among the ruins, also made me a better hunter. I hunted animals, and trained whit friends, and my father. I had a happy time here, until my orcish love died in an accident.

I couldn't stay at Hammerfall after this, and I left to aid the horde at Mount Hyjal. Here I prove myself a very good hunter, and a good defender of the horde. But I had a secret. I made a great friendship whit a human named Meldoia. She understood my language somehow. We both knew we wasn't allowed to stay together, but I still keep good contact whit her on this day

After the war, I returned to Hammerfall, witch now was rebuilded. Right after I arrived, I found out both my parents were gone missing. I still think they are live, but I still cant find them. But I have found my son. Krignath. I left him at Hammerfall after my love died, but after 17 years away from eachother, we have been reunited.

Today. I am an orc who sets justice, and honor very high. I belive Garrosh is a fool, and will be our doom. I am afraid so many have started to follow him. Grush is hoping for a pact whit some of the Alliance units who does not follow Varian, against the scourge. ''Alone we can do nothing, but united we may destroy the scourge''

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Will this information mark/affect me in any way in-game?

Other than that I hope you like me, and I look forward to enjoy rp'ing at your server.
Quote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Will this information mark/affect me in any way in-game?

Other than that I hope you like me, and I look forward to enjoy rp'ing at your server.

I don't see why it should!

Welcome to the server!