Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vartei`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been a WoW addict since retail's release, I just love it ^_^. Reently with the changes (Rather bad changes) caused me to canel my acount and start playing on private servers. I played on a server (I'm not quite sure that I'm allowed to say the name), but I played on it for around a year. The server was a heavily oriented RP server until it got shut down recently. I started a search for a new server and here I am. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Texas in the United States. English is my primary language with a minor understanding of Spanish on the side.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My bestfriend told me about Warcraft 3: The frozen Throne, I tried it out and became enthralled with Warcraft. ( O the pun is horrible) Anywas, after that I became engrossed with WoW on it's release etc.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you on google mainly, I made a list of servers based on RP after the server I was on shutdown, yours won over the 5-6 others on the list :).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All of the above, I adapt to any situation RP wise that is. I just like RP in general.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Deathknight/Bloodelf, now don't start screaming MARY-SUE ALERT!! I hoose the ombo for a specific reason. Blood elfs have a pretty intresting story line whic many already know I'm sure. And scourge have been my favorite WoW villian over the years. ( No I do not roleplay AS the scourge, I follow the storyline and my charecter(s) are in the Ebon blade.)
Anyways you'l see in my main's hstory ( Which I have already planned out).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be good mainly based on the fact of how well the site is set up and the community on the forums, but this is just an assumption.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Humility rule, I'm glad the server creator(s) point out the fact that your story isnt the only one in the game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I'm not sure what you mean? A story or a roleplay segment? Please explain and I'll fill this out ^_^)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing much, wait actualy... Honest opiniions please, are the admins nie and fair?
The story just gets you Gruntship, but you can put that off for now. And the Admins are nice. The GMs on the other hand... I'm kidding.

Welcome to the server!