Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: blueherm`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've religiously played WoW for the past 5 years. An Orc Warrior and a Troll Hunter are my two awesome eighties. I began my roleplaying career about four years ago on a character named Gladin. A Dwarf Warrior. I flesh out my character's backstory to the nitty gritty and personally, that means more to me than having the highest gear score.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States of America. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through a friend of mine, him and I were really into fantasy roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons and he stumbled upon that magical box of glory in an EB Games store.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I went to Google for Roleplaying private servers. I feel Blizzard does an inadequate job with supporting their roleplaying community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Personally, I enjoy Kingdom and Clan based roleplays. Being part of a massive battle always excites me. I enjoy being a Grunt, Knight, Stone Guard, or Sergeant. It's always riveting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Shaman and Warrior. I cannot choose for the life of me, Thrall is my favorite WoW hero, but Grommash Hellscream is way to badass to forget.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To satisfy my basic roleplay needs. I thoroughly enjoy roleplaying and can adapt to any setting. I hope the community isn't full of Erotic Roleplay jargon and "lol im trall" people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. My gosh, nothing bugs me more than those Myspace misfits that constantly ruin the integrity of roleplay. "I tink u shud arm ursulf battr."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Some say love is like a battlefield. You know, I could agree with that. Not knowing what to say, hiding things from the enemy, finding out appropriate actions, not knowing what to do, feeling helpless, not knowing what the other side is thinking or feeling, etc. So, I came upon the conclusion, treat it as such. Use your wit, courage and tactics to win that battle, and be in a loving, happy relationship.
Be courageous. Don't be afraid to want to know something. If your partner is acting bizarre, ask them why they are doing so. If their actions are bothering you, ask them to stop. If they refuse, then, the battle will get fiercer. Don't give the enemy ground. Tell this person, they are bugging you, and if they cannot help doing this action, then ask them to do it in another room.
Be witty. Sure, flowers and candy can win over any adversary, but imagine greater. Don't think big and expensive, think small and simple. I offer gifts and sanctions such as things regarding my partner's favorite animal. I give my partner old jewelry that parents have given me, that their parents have given them. This not only has the impact of giving jewelry, but also shows my partner that I trust them with such an heirloom. I have overcome the enemy, and have grown the love we share.
Use your best tactics when dealing with either of these. Part of being a good partner and a soldier of love, is being creative. Catching the enemy off their toes, and inevitably sweeping them off their feet. You have just completed basic training, go now soldiers, and win over your lover. (I don't know if that counts. But, I thought you may enjoy it.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Lok'tar Ogar!
Welcome to the server!
Thank you very much!