Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Andrius`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well , I'm definately a fan of Roleplaying , but I've only been doing It for a year or two...
So , I can't say I'm the best , I'm a really friendly person and I love helping people out , one of my very first Intentions on playing a new server Is getting to know the people. So , pretty much , I'm a really outgoing kind of guy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States , English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Actually , my Uncle got me Into It whenever I was younger, the game really caught my eye whenever I would watch him play It , so eventually I decided to try It out for myself!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been REALLY Desperate In finding a Role-playing server and seeing that Echeloned shut down , Imperium does'nt have too much people...
I was like , 'Why don't I play CotH?' , and then here I am...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Most of the time whenever I'm roleplaying , I'll be a nomadic or adventurous Character , but I also really like roleplaying as a Traveling Journalist , making a paper on recent events that've happened and sharing them throughout Azeroth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human / Warrior.
I dunno , I guess they're just plain & simple , my second favorite Race are the Orcs , though.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A lot of players.
Friendly players.
GREAT Roleplaying.
And meeting a lot of new people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It was hard for me to choose between Respect & Keyboard Skills , grammar mistakes may get on my nerves , but whenever people are dis-respectful , It's pretty annoying...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I think I'll do It now , get It out of the way.) You began to walk down the desolate path , feeling as If someone's watching you...
You grow tense , suspicious , and especially , scared.
You continue on your way throughout the melancholy Forest , and a rustle In the bushes to your right Is heard...
You turn to the right very slowly... - And out of the midst , a rabid Wolf lunges straight towards you , ripping at the flesh of your arm with savage , repulsive fangs.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No , I'm fine.
Welcome to the server!