Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: thompo08`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been roleplaying for quite a lot of years now on retail servers, Argent Dawn and Steamwheedle Cartel for example. I am a bit of a grammar freak at times, i'm the sort of person that picks out any little spelling error.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Northern Ireland and I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A gaming center local to my area.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend of mine told me that this was the best roleplaying server and I am wanting to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any type of roleplay except erotic roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say my favourite class is the orc, I have always liked them because of their values of honor and their pride. I also like warriors because I like being able to pick from a number of clothing options, also I like the idea of being a "front line soldier" .

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not to be ignored and to be accepted into the roleplaying community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Role-playing rule. I like it because it stops people from making godly character from "other dimensions". It means that everyone is equal...well, almost.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There she stood, clad in black plated armour at the foot of the mountain. Her soldiers looking up eagerly awaiting their masters command, without a word she pointed onto the great city of Orgrimmar. The city that she grew up in, but the city she was betrayed in.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really hope that I enjoy the server as much as I think I will.
Welcome to the server!