Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gotheis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First of all, I love the Horde and all of it's lore. I've played for 2 years on both retail and private servers. None of those were specifically RP. I want to roleplay, that's all. I like leveling characters and raiding but I'm not interested in PvP. If this is enough text, I'll be happy to join.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Sweden but prefer talking english were english is mostly spoken and respect "swearing policies".

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I bought a copy of WC3 when I was 12 and played mostly capaign, then I found out about WoW and purchased the necessary items to log into the game. I started liking it very much and now I'm amazed by the lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was sick of always having to choose between paying for roleplay or not paying for PvP, thus found an option I liked the most, Conquest of the Horde.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like ALL roleplay activities and enjoy taking different roles depending on the situation.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favouite race must be trolls, because I like their lore, their speech and their appearance. The class does not matter to me in RP but in retail I've grown fond over rogues and mages.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I belive this server will be one hell of a ride, since there aren't many RP servers out there. I'll put my faith into it!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Keyboard skills" is a vital part of roleplaying and I hate when people spell wrong. I'm not perfect either but atleast I don't write: "kool im wanna do taht to!".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once there was a troll named Rav'Josz and he was none other than the leader of the feared troll tribe, Fol'Zing located in the kingdom of Sut'Erji.
One day his empire was attacked by the very people that had suffered from his wretched reign and he had to retreat to the lands of Gazba'Do. There he wandered alone until one day, he succombed to all the emotions he had supressed all these years as a ruthless leader of Fol'Zing. He was quickly forgotten in Sut'Erji, but Gazbsh'Do was later to be called "Rav'Josz's Bane". No one ever entered those lands again...

The end ...?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!