Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: vetle20`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been playing for around 3 years, I was introduced to private server RPing around 2-1/5 years ago, and I have been enjoying it ever since.
I spend time on WoW ofcourse, but it's everything from 10 minutes to around 5-6 hours.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Norway, and as such ofcourse Norwegian is my primary language. But thats not to say that I'm bad at english. I have excellent grades in the subject, and I use it alot.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my cousin installed WoW into my computer, and thats pretty much how I got into WoW, but I had seen him play WCIII several times before that.

Over the course of my playing I learned more and more about the lore, races, places, classes etc.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I was looking for an RP server that was... strict, but not... what should I say, didn't allow sort of "Artists interpetation". I'm pretty comfortable with the rules that you have set out, and I'm looking forward to trying out the server if this gets approved.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy alot of kinds, but there are some kinds that I absolutely hate.

School & College, Pet, Family, etc. Everything that doesn't pay attention to the lore or anything remotely related to Warcraft.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Comes and goes, for the Horde it's mostly trolls, because I find them very interesting, and they do have several tribes and beliefs which sets up a deep lore.

Alliance: Dwarves or draenei, dwarves because they are sort of the classical mythological creature, and draenei because of their lore.

Class: Depends, paladins can be fun since they have a strict belief in the light, and as such for death knights because they are undead but not necessarely human... Shamans can sometimes be a blast to play, and I like them also because they have a strong connection to nature and the elements.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I'm hoping for a friendly community and some quality roleplaying. I'm also looking forward to meeting some weird and original characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Keyboard skills

All players on this server should have a high degree of competence in typing. This is a roleplay-centric server, and as such we need to have high standards of personal expression. Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling all count. Nobody's perfect, but everyone is capable of improving. Emoticons are not an acceptable substitute for a well-posed emote. Please try to type out words, such as "you" rather than "u" and "thanks" rather than "thx". You are expected to use proper spelling and grammar in the official OOC channels (/Chat and /LookingForGroup) as much as possible. If you are asked to stop abusing the language more than once, you will be kicked and directed to this rule."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^