Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Khizlidi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, my name is Kris. I have been a WoW player for around 4-5 years, RP & Raiding, and my usual characters are mostly always Dwarfs. With most of my characters I look into the Lore, Civilization, all the general things that give a character it's personality. I also research into different IPs to see their take on a certain race, and I try to incorporate their characteristics minorly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the rainy part of England and my main language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A close friend/avid fantasy gamer introduced me to WoW shortly after it's release.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After finding endgame tedious and time consuming, I decided the RP I was getting from retail wasn't worth the nine pounds a month, so a google search for private rp servers brought me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to experience all types of RP (Except ERP, never quite grasped that one), but I must say I find tavern RP to be the dullest; nothing really happens except socializing & drunk drama. The paired RP I have always wanted to participate in, a sort of Gotrek & Felix, however I have yet to find someone willing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf Warrior. Dwarfs have always appealed to me in every IP, tough, stout & hairy. Warrior is my favorite class because it is the one I have stuck with throughout my time playing WoW, and I feel it is the best fitted class for a Dwarf.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect some brilliant RP and hopefully some fantastic events. Also people who are open minded to different takes on characters (e.g. Non-Alcoholic Dwarfs).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I must say that the "Knowing when to quit" section appeals to me; the problem with the last RP experience was players taking IC comments to heart. The Respect section also stood out to me, I hate when people talk to you as if they own the place.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I left the section before this clear; I am unsure what the Gruntship is. If someone could explain this further to me I would greatly appreciate it. Hope to see you in game!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^

P.S. Gruntship is attained after a month of being involved in the community, where you sort of become a regular/established member. With gruntship, you can get your characters with approved profiles leveled to 80. If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask.