Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dead`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WoW for about three years, give or take. I started RPing in-game about one and a half years ago and have been RPing on forums for three years as well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Germany, but I moved to the US at a young age, so my main language is pretty much both. I speak in German at home and in English pretty much everywhere else.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My neighbor introduced me to it. I saw him playing it and thought it looked fun. He let me play and I have been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a server with mature and dedicated RPing community and this one stuck out like a sore thumb (in a good way!) I found this server by googling "WoW RP Private Server" Haha.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most types of roleplays. A medium amount of talking and action is ideal, but I find myself enjoying both extremes as well. I am very versatile when it comes to roleplaying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has always been the Forsaken. Their lore and environment is very interesting to me. I love the dark atmosphere.

For class it would either be mage or warlock. I have always loved playing casters and the way these two classes play is awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly, helpful, and mature community that will positively influence my roleplaying ability and offer many fun times. Many quality RP's as well. :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Tolerance

We intend to keep this server as friendly and open-minded as possible. For that reason, do not harass other players, and refrain from making comments or jokes that are, or might be seen as, derogatory to a particular race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. This is not acceptable in ANY OOC channel.
Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will lead to disciplinary action, which can include banning. There will be no warnings issued."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm gonna do this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!