Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ShifuAD`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well good day to all. What can I say about my self? Well My name is Alfred yes I know I'm named after the butler in Batman don't say anything!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
And as for Country, I am from the good Ol United States of America, but I consider more from Mexico since I lived there and that is where my family is from. As for languages, I speak three. Primarily Spanish, English, and French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I frankly got into Warcraft starting with the RTS, and then I decided to move to the RPG on private servers because frankly I do not find worth it to pay for it when its free.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The two reasons I seeked this server is because first I love to Roleplay even though I consider myself a nub at wow lore. And Second off Echeloned wow was full of nubs who did not even know how to RP correctly.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Frankly I enjoy all types of RP as long as the other I Rp with do a good job about it. And if I am able to do it well too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For it me, it would be either a Night Elf/Hunter or a Blood Elf/ Hunter. And the reason is because I feel so in tune with the character, you know having the thrill of the hunt or having the thrill of stalking your target for taking them out from a distance.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to have fun Roleplaying here like what some other servers used to be in their prime. And overall have just have loads o' fun

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity- Because in a lot of Role playing servers I have been in, a lot of people do not act mature, for example some guy was role playing as a king and did not act the part and out of the blue he magically killed everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The sound of war carried through out the woods. In an instant a young Priest by the name of Laitenen ran out, he ran as fast his restricted legs could take him. He was one of them, a prisoner of war escaping from a Horde prison. Laitenen ran hearing the horns sound out in warning. What ever attacked the prison sure distracted the compound long enough for him to escape. He always had that bad luck of being at the wrong place at the wrong time, but no matter he was out for the moment at least. Whether if he would be able to make it to saftey would depend on his skill and smarts. (I woulld like to complete this later for when I move up to Gruntship.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope none everything is pretty clear for me, thank you anyway.
Welcome to the server!