Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Milan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, first off; I love role-playing - I have role-played for a very long time. Before I came to this community, I've been playing the retail World of Warcraft and of course have been role-playing there too.

Secondly; I'm kind, (most of the time) forgiving and usually silent. Standing up to the crowd isn't something what I'd do. But if I have to, I will.

Thirdly; I loooove to role-play. I obey all rules and am engaging. I also have decent English. :)

(That didn't turn out good but it should do.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Serbia, so Serbo-Croation is my main language. Even though its my main language, I speak English much better so this shouldn't be a problem of any sort.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hah. Long story. I'll just put it a short form. I've played Warcraft 2 way back when it was released. I really enjoyed it, and when I heard Warcraft 3 come out, I bought it soon later. I loved the stories in Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne, Blizzard has a nice community of story developers. I respect that a lot, which is one of the reasons I love every game Blizzard makes.

Even though World of Warcraft came out way after, I didn't buy it till at least a year after release. And when I bought it, I couldn't stop playing it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Since my World of Warcraft retail account expired, I've been looking for a private role-playing server. I didn't find many (maybe I was missing something?) and even if I did, they didn't seem as professional as this one. This server seemed to have just about everything I wanted.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all kinds of role-play. I mostly enjoy going to parties and relaxing areas where I could speak to someone. I don't like fighting/PvPing all that much - I mean I like to fight other creatures with other players but not fighting against each other.

I've had a fight with someone before - it turned out quiet messy and I don't want it to happen again, which is why I try avoid fights as much as possible.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is... well... I don't have one. I like them all equally.

For the class; I think I prefer playing as melee but if I do play ranged I'd preferably go for hunter. However, if I really had to choose, I'd go for paladin since I had a level 80 paladin on retail World of Warcraft and twas fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All I expect from this server is for a friendly and active community that I could role-play with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule 'Keyboard skills' mainly has my attention since I prefer that everyone I meet in game has proper grammar, capitals, punctuations, etc.

I've met someone who couldn't do any of these properly. The RP didn't last long.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, nothing I would like to add other then I already read the rules and such.
Welcome to the server!