Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mandorange`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I think im quite an easygoing player and I love roleplaying, I've played WoW for about 3 years but now found private roleplaying servers alot better than the Retail.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I originally came from South Africa but now moved to New Zealand and have fully lost my SA accent. My primary language is English but also know a fair bit of Japanese and German because of my German father but not enough to hold a conversation.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About 3 years ago my friend introduced me to WoW and wierdly enough bought me the game. Since then I've been hooked to it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I originally played EchelonedWoW before it unfortunatly got shut down untill my friend showed me CotH since it is a roleplaying server and looked really good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy exploring/adventure type roleplays with a friend with me acting like for example, we're lost out in the jungle and have to find shelter and food!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I quite like the Undead because of how they look with bones showing and all but I really like the Night Elf, I dont really know why always choose them. My favourite classes would have to be Warrior and Rogue since I love seeing those big hits with a Warrior but I also love the ninja like skills a Rogue has slipping into the shadows.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to have well thought out roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like Rule 8, Humility since I see it happen alot in the other roleplaying servers ive played in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think I'll do this later since it takes me time to write a good story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing that I can think of at the moment. :)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Thank you so much!