Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darkspear exile idea (unsure of policy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My troll characters' backstories have a knack for defying CotH policy. My latest idea for my shaman, Ja'kari, is uncertain in CotH policy (from what research I've done).

Ja'kari, as he stands now, is a voodoo zealot. He was considered 'cursed' from a very young age; he believes his ancestors are in confederacy against him in the afterlife. He thinks that there are already enemies waiting for him in the afterlife, and that he cannot afford to make any more; therefore, he cannibalizes, shrinks heads, and performs all manner of voodoo rituals to prevent his foes' able-bodied ascent to the afterlife as he was taught by his father, a shadow hunter.

But cannibalism has been outlawed by the Horde. Therefore, Ja'kari was exiled by the Darkspear tribe for continuing his religion publicly, though many Darkspear see his actions as noble. This excludes him from the Horde; he is no longer politically bound to them.

Is this possible by CotH policy? If it is, can I still visit Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff if his face is concealed? Who could tell who he is? He's just one more jungle troll. They're everywhere.

My character profile must be drafted soon. Ja'kari has been at level 50 for several days, and is liable to be deleted soon. I'd like an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Many Trolls still canibalize. I believe it is simply looked down upon by the Horde, and only outlawed in Horde settlements.

Though, I'm not too certain.
Yeah, this is perfectly fine. The older Trolls in particular would probably see his actions as bold.
Characters aren't deleted after being level 50 for a certain period of time, I believe it is only if you go above level 50.
Characters aren't deleted at all as far as I know, characters above 50 get locked until a profile is made and approved.
Cataclysm Spoiler!

Spoiler:
I know this is relatively off-topic seeing as this thread revolves around your particular character, Eliada, but since we're talking about being outcasted, apparently all Trolls are in Cataclysm, weird right? Yes, apparently Thrall is fed up with them after Garrosh and Vol'jin get into a heated discussion (that you get to witness might I add) Yeahhhh, basically Vol'jin is like "Garrosh, u sux, I keel you mangk." and Garrosh is like "*gasp* Wel not if I r get to youz first! *cat fight*" Nojk, no catfight... But yeah... And also Trolls now have their own starting zone "The Darkspear Isles" formerly known as the Echo Isles, where all of this nonsense takes place. I'm pretty sure this gets resolved sooner or later because it would kind of suck hard for the Trolls to be on their own... Also, sorry for wasting your time, those of you who already have the Cataclysm beta or are simply not interested.
Another poorly-publicized decision by CotH staff, I imagine. Because according to http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Char ... t_Template :

Quote:Of late we've had new players who have come to the server and happily spent their time leveling away rather than posting their profile. It is perfectly acceptable for players to come to this server and not want their level/cash/gift, however all players are required to post a profile here to be allowed to play upon the server.
Therefore, players are required to have a profile posted and approved by the time they reach level 50, otherwise the character will be locked for a short period. If a profile is still not posted within the next few days, the character will likely be deleted. Stringent, yet we wish to get to know people and keep our community feel. We feel people who are merely here to level and not interact are not a benefit to the community.
The level cap of a non-approved character is 50, we will not lock anyone at level 50, but should you go any farther without an approved profile and it will be locked. Now thats gone, cannabalizim is not legal in Horde settlements such as Orgrimmar. You will still be able to go there as a Darkspear troll but should you decide to devour a corpse while in Orgrimmar,you -will- get kicked out at the very least.
Seconding what Kril said for the most part. Your character will not be deleted if you go past 50, only locked, you personally do not have to deleted them etc. etc. The profile is fine, many trolls still practice cannibalism, but members of the Horde who view it as savage would point it out, or possibly fight you about it is likely, as well as doing it inside an official Horde settlement may possibly find yourself an unwelcome guest quickly, but this would not prevent you from being able to go around those parts if you didn't go ahead and walk into Razor Hill trying to order some human thigh meat or bringing your own and cooking it infront of people etc.