Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Klevkin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is Andy and I'm from Canada (to be more precise, Quebec) and well... i'm going make something straight right now... I don't go to an english school so dont be alarmed if you see errors in my texts it's just the simple fact that I'm learning french and not english (although i mostly speak english). Anyway... about me... euh... I like pie?
I like D&D, warhammer (fantasy and 40K) so I really roleplaying and such... well euh... I can't really think of anything else so ya...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well I mostly speak english but I am also really good in french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I played lots of warcraft 1 trough 3 but I never really got into WoW until last year when my friend created me an account.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well... I found that the rp servers on the ''real'' WoW were not... how could I say this... roleplayie... anough??? and did a google search and bam here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
well who dosn't like roleplaying getting drunk in a tavern but I also enjoy fighting... well really I like most types of roleplay so it's more of a situation roleplay if you may...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I like the classic dwarf/hunter but I also like troll/rogue

What are your expectations of this server?:
Euh... Well what else... to be able to roleplay with compitent roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that you need to have somme knowledge in the history of azaroth

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
...euh i'm not going to do this right now but when you need me to do it just ask me and it will be done right away

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't think so...
Welcome to the server!
Thanks and euh... by the way I think I forgot to say where I was from so euh... it's Canada if you where wondering