Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Verthis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have started playing World of Warcraft as a casual gamer,4-5 years ago,I played on tons of servers as time passed,and about 2 years ago I started roleplaying in World of Warcraft,I enjoyed it, and thus got very good at it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Romania,My primary Language is Romanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with Starcraft,Starcraft led me to Diablo,Diablo to Warcraft 3,and warcraft 3 to World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
This server was praised by my friends all the way up to the heavens,thus I decided to try it myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
War Roleplay, but not just a simple war between say,two tribes,war that affects Azeroth itself.Basicly I enjoy a Roleplay where things around you change when you are someone important,and make a big decision.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Roleplay wise: Blood elf/Human - Paladin

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to have a great community,to be a stable server, and to live up to the praises of my friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity,you would not want a roleplay be turned into a fairytale.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long ago,When Azeroth was still ruled by the Titans,one of them Rebelled.The Varin titan Sargeras swore to undo everything the other titans spent so much time to achieve.But as the other titans sought to protect everything from Sargeras,one Titan,was forgotten,one titan was never to be remembered again,some say he still helps Azeroth from the shadows... but it could still be,just a myth.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I will get to see the server that my friends spoke so many great things of and I look forward to roleplay with this community.
Welcome to the server!