Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Evelaina`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello.
I would like to consider myself a friendly person, in-game and out of game. in character and out of character you name it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from England and I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A couple of years ago, got a 10 day trial from a friend and then i bought it straight after started on a PvE server but then moved to a Roleplaying server because of another friend who had started playing.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Used search engines to find an RP private server and this was basically at the top. There was also forums which i had looked on

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer the Action side of Roleplaying

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the Sin'dorei race because of their history and background of their race. As for class probably a mage because of the schools of magic and the amounts of detail you can go into with the schools

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well from the forums, i have heard good things so i have high expectations

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth." i hate people who don't know what they are talking about

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Crazy...Ruthless...Efficient. These are some of the words used to describe us. Who are we? We dont really have a name , but everyone knows us and people who aren't stupid usually avoid us. It was a very cold morning in Alterac that day, my robes not providing much protection from the cold. Aurriaus always travels at the front mostly due to his size, he was insanely tall for a human around seven foot and muscles i could scarcely believe were real. He could crush batallions of enemies with his bare hands.The rest of our group usually formulates closely behind him. Our leader was Orelan another human about a foot shorter than Aurriaus, he is an expert with his shield, probably uses it more than his shortsword, he used to be one of Stormwinds best defenders, but he got fed up of the guard life and then went freelance. Orelan had a little jewel that he had always been after and that jewel was Rionia, one of the most beautiful High Elf's i had ever seen, he had never relaised how Orelan felt about her. But she was as deadly as she was attractive. She could take off another elf's head from over a hundred yards away. Rionia had a little brother in our group, Faranor, he was the youngest and most novice in our group, but that didn't mean he wasn't good at what he did, he could take out groups of enemies, without them even noticing he was there. Rionia was always worrying about Faranor and one day it will be her downfall. Tydor was the oldest member of our group, he was a priest. Some people have thought of him to be mad, but i think he is more...troubled rather then crazy. He never speaks of his past because of the pain and betrayal he has endured. If we didn't have Tydor we would all be dead by now, he's saved all of our lifes at least twice by now. Last but not least there is me, I am a mage, an evoker to be precise. People do not believe some of the things that I conjure. Enemies burn...Enemies freeze...Enemies Flee. They attempt or they don't, but they mostly don't.
Hordes of enemies usually turn and run when they see us but that fateful day was different, it all started going wrong from the start. We were walking over hte mountains in Alterac, when suddenly an axe flew past Aurriaus' head and sticks itself in a tree behind us. Then from nowhere a horde of about 200 silhouettes was charging down a hill towards us with the sun at their backs, we were already at a disadvantage... ((To be continued?))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!