Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: nexvos`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am very dedicated and I enjoy Role playing to a very exuberant extent. I take it very seriously, though even I have issues to attend to out of game so I do know my limits. I digress, unless dire circumstances prevent such, I am on at the very least 2 hours a day + based on what goes on and what my duties may or may not be in game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from The United States and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play Warcraft III Rein of Chaos and Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. Even though the Graphics weren't as impressive it was still a fun game and it was all about tactical manner so it suited me well.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
In all honesty, i had no where to go and i seriously did not want to go back to retail for many reasons. One reason was because of the lack of role play that retail gave me. Also the private server i used to play on Echolonedwow was recently shut down by blizzard. I found you guys by a friend of mine who's luck was given by google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To tell you the truth i am that kind of RPer that just rolls with anything that people give me. I like any Rps given to me. Though i like the Rps to have more than 5 people to so because it makes the Rp very dramatic at times and exciting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favorite race/class would be a Human Warrior. A human warrior would be a original symbol of basic strength and honor. You can do so many things just by being a human warrior in a role play. Like i said before it is original that is why i play as a human warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
This what I fear most, is getting onto your well organized server and messing myself up because of a rule I didn't quite comprehend. I also expect the administrators or GMs to be people I can look up to. By this I mean not only mature, but very adept RPers. I find it quite hypocritical when I come acrossed a RP server with officer figures that cannot manage a simple emote.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definatly the Humility rule. On my old server no one possessed such and everyone was the main character and hogged the spotlight. It was not only bothersome but extremely unrealistic when one person could wipe out twenty scourge by themselves and not have a single scratch on them. This is very true.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long ago, in the fair kingdom of Lordaeron, in the small town of Caer Darrow, there lived a child known as Nexvos. Nexvos was born into a terrible poverty, his family was seemingly isolated from society. Despite his families hardships, Nexvos struggled to pursue his fantasy of being a scholar. He constantly read when he was able and he managed to pass at the top of his class when it came to battle strategies and the history of Azeroth. But despite his knowledge, he was despised by many of his peers. Not only was jealousy a factor in such, but he was also a thief, and the whole town was aware of this. He stole bread to feed his ailing mother and father, he begged constantly, desperatly needing grain to feed himself, but his cries of anguish fell upon deaf ears. By the age of twelve Nexvos was kicked out of his school for his petty crimes against his people, and he was stripped of what small, meager, respect he held. Hid dignity and will to strive vanquished, he somehow managed to persevere, and in the end this would save his life. By age 13, word had spread about the plague and its deadly contamination. No one took it seriously though, even Nexvos, despite his common sense, pushed such fears to the back of his mind. It was not until Andorhal fell, that worry spread throughout the town, many of the villagers turning to their leader Alexei Barov for support. But, it was to late. Alexei sold his soul to the scourge, in return for power, thus Caer Darrow fell to the undead legions, and all light was extinguished...or was it? Nexvos's eyes widened, a single tear streaking down his cheek as he dropped the axe he had been carrying to chop wood. He stood there, stiff as a tree for some time. fleeting moments seemingly turned into hours, as the flames on his hometown rose higher; The smoke plumes choking out the sky with a bloody tinge of red. "How..could this happen..?" Nexvos whispered to himself.He continued to stand their, awestruck as an emotional pain slowly creeped through him, the realization at the true nature of this atrocity occuring to him. For the first time in his life, Nexvos experienced death, and it was not to be his last. T'was not long before he was rescued by a band of lordaeron remnants, and he was taken to the ruins of the beloved city. And thus begins the tale of Nexvos Rivendare.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I dont have any questions at this time. I like the sound of this server.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.