Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kikoportugal`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I RPed for 2 years in Wow and each day I'm always happy to Rp all the days of my life,well I began to play wow since 2004/2005.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Portugal, I can speak English and Portuguese,I really love to speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I always heard about adventure and fun in this game,when I tried this game for the first time,World of Warcraft changed my life.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well my friend told me about this Rp server,I really want to RP on your community and I'm looking foward to meet friend and have big rp adventures.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well...I like tavern,Kingdom/Village/Town rp and Adventure/Survival rp.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I like two races and two classes:
-Human Paladin-This one is someone who represents hope and faith on the hard times in Azeroth,I love this race and class because makes me feel good and relaxed.
-Orc Warrior-The orcs are one of the greatest races of Azeroth,but when we want to "bloodthirsty" or whatever they call.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that i find good friends and have a great adeventure in Azeroth/Outland.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well...I have nothing againts the rules,but I will do my best to obey to your rules and I will never disobey to your rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well this is a story about an orc kid...
After Thrall built Orgrimmar there was a boy looking always to the arena...It was his dream...It was the beginning for the time of blood on the sand and cut heads with an axe...He was always "bloodthirsty"...He began his Adventure.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I have nothing to add/ask.
Welcome to the server!