Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Csvenerac`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing World of Warcraft for the better part of 5 years. I have always loved playing role plays because one day I logged onto my character, Csvenerac, and my friend whispered me saying, "Hey dude go to Dolanaar, my friend's birthday is today and we are celebrating it." I was thinking that we were going to PVP and stuff but we ended up role playing and it was the best experience I had up to that point in my life.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised for 1 year and 362 days in the Philippines, my family and I moved to America because on my second birthday my price for going on the plane would have increased by a lot. So since I live in America my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got in to World of Warcraft when I saw my older brother and his friends play it. To me, it looked just like the kind of game I had been looking for. The reason for that is because it allowed me to create a virtual character who I could have whatever I would like to do like go swimming (with the sense of role playing of course) or camping and other things like that.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I went on Google, which I do to find most private servers, and typed into the search bar, Good WoW role playing private server, and many came up and I looked at almost 25 servers but after all that nothing seemed right but once i got to your server, something kind of stood out which I still haven't figured out what it is but it made this server kind of scream at me, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS THE BEST ONE YOU'LL EVER FIND." So i just trusted my gut and chose this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Kingdom role plays and villages. I mainly enjoy Kingdom because there are always great roles to choose from like Innkeeper and a prisoner and some offer assassin.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like humans mainly because humans have that background not only in real life and in the game. Humans have achieved many things and also have over come many things. Also because you can really get a feel for being the character in the game that you are playing as because you can relate due to the fact that we are humans and I love those types of games, as i said earlier. Rogues are my favorite class, mainly because I have always loved the thought of being a scout and being able to go in and retrieve a precious object or person without being detected, as if I was a ghost.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to flourish seeing as how active this servers forums are. Also I expect this server to grow and grow, counting on the fact that everyone does their part. I also expect that people who join will be expert role players and respectful role players due to your rules and expectations of people you allow to join your server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all the rules, I think that maturity, even though I said respect before, is the most important. It shows that people enter here won't be rude or make fun of someone cause they said stick or ball or things related to those kinds of things. It also shows that you want mature people who know how to treat others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The wind blows throughout the forest of Elwynn Forest on a calm day as a warrior is on his way to visit the local graveyard. As he approaches he stops momentarily to take a deep breathe and walks in. He continues walking
for a couple more feet then, he stops. He looks down at a grave that says in worn out words, "R.I.P. Private Enos. 1960 - 2003. Died in battle rescuing his squad-mate, Captain James." As the warrior stands up he says
to himself, "Enos, I owe you my life from that day. That dreaded day that you lost your family and they lost you. 5 years ago, I wished that you had never sacrificed yourself for me." James begins to remember what happened that day.

-James memory begins-
Private Jorge yells, "CAPTAIN!!! WHAT DO WE DO NOW WE'RE PINNED DOWN AND THE HORDE'S CANNONS ARE KILLING US." James thinks to himself, the sergeant is right and we need to get our assess out of here. James yells, "ECHO SQUAD LISTEN UP" Yells James, "JORGE COVER OUR SIX, ENOS SNIPE THE TROLL SHOOTING THE CANNON WHILE I STOP THE INFANTRY COMING FROM THE LEFT FLANK." Like James plans, his squad does as they are told and it works, they are safe. They all stand up. James says, "good job echo squad. Now Jorge get the radio from David's body and call in a-" "CAPTAIN JAMES LOOK OUT," yells out Enos as he runs to push James out of they way. Enos managed to get behind James as he lay on the ground to protect him from a surviving Orc who was trying to kill him with all that he had left, a knife with the blood of many dead humans. James yells, "ENOS DON'T DO IT." But it was to
late. The Orc had killed Enos. With adrenaline running through his veins, James gets up and grabs his sword and stabs the Orc in the heart. As the Orc falls to the ground James just stares at his dead comrade's body
thinking, that should be me on the ground.
-James memory ends-
James stands up. He salutes the grave as if private Enos was there the whole time. All of a sudden he feels a hand on his back, he turns around seeing it was his other squad-mate, Jorge, Jorge says, "Captain, his sacrifice was not in vein, you lived and have completed many other missions and protected the alliance from many threats. You have done your part."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have used a similar story because I felt as if that it was very good and that it really was, good I might say.
Welcome to the server!