Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: arnevar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like quality RP. I go in-depth, making long histories cataloging my character's lives, use add-ons such as GHI and Total-RP to enhance my experience. I have just about zero tolerance for ruiners and bad RPers, and try to think about the repercusions of every single of my IC actions (Sadly, I have slightly less control OOC (:)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, English. God preserve Google translate (:

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I just tried it out when it came out, and was instantly hooked. Maxed out my level and gear in BC, and got bored.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a good RP server when Echloned went down, and was referred here by a couple of friends.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Combat, politics, and salesmanship, mostly salesmanship and politics, which are mostly the same. I like combat, but it gets tedious. Politics and sales require a lot of interaction.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome/Orc, DK/Warrior. I like the Death Knight lore and combat mechanics, but I like a warrior's mechanics almost as much, and they are MUCH more flexible. Orcs are cool, and they have interesting lore. Gnomes have very little true lore, and are thus very flexible. Plus, they are GNOMES, man. They're awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Cool, quality RP. A good community. Not much else to say :).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "mature language filter," or the regulation of mature language.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I could smell it. I could smell the elk. I raised my sword, looking around for it.
Something moved in the bushes. I whipped my head towards it, and the elk jumped out of the bushes. I lunged, and slit the back of it's ankle. It fell over, and I swung again, removing its head.
I grabbed it back legs after I sheathed my sword, and dragged it back to camp. The Chief honored my great kill, and we feasted on its flesh.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!