Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Deanthice`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player of World of Warcraft I wanted to be one of the important people, and I wanted to earn the title of "Vice captain" and not just have it given to me for no good reason. I Respect other players and like to be very involved with all RP. I have always loved and will love Roleplay for a very long time, for it is a way to express myself in so many different ways.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The country I was born, raised in, and still live in is The United States of America. My primary language is of course English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I only started playing World of Warcraft about two years ago (So compared to some other people not all that long at all) when I was bored and decided to check out an advertizement on some website about World of Warcraft. I got the trial and played the whole night, even though I had school the next day. After my ten days were used up I went to the nearest Best Buy and bought the game and the subscription and downloaded it in quite a hurry. After about a year of playing the game I started getting bored of just leveling up all day and nothing else. So I decided to try an RP server. After I got started with RP I was hooked, I would get very connected with my characters and the story. Eventually I noticed how much money and time I put into this game and I decided it was enough and I quit. About a month after that I decided to look up info about private servers and I started playing those for a while. (About two months now) But recently a Private RP server that I played was shut down. (Echeloned wow) So I looked for a replacement and stumbled upon this site. And I am hoping I will be able to enjoy its RP and players.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
To tell the truth, the old Rp private server I played on was shut down. (Echeloned wow) very recently and I checked google for a Private server with RP and this was on top of the list of names. Also this server has some excellent ways of rooting out the ruiners of Roleplay and non-Roleplayers. so it would almost be a 100% Roleplay server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The Roleplay I enjoy the most would be an Action and Danger themed Roleplay, Usually just me and one person fighting untill submission or death. I will almost always refuse to a fight that relies on rolling to see who wins. I just like the fighting done by typing ( /e ) to fight another opponent.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Blood elf. The Blood Elf is my favorite race because they have a history that has been quite dramatic and exciting. My favorite class would have to be either a Paladin because of the holy abilaties and pride that follows. Or a Warlock, because to me Warlocks have this mysterious and sinister backround that can be quite exciting at times.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect there to be literate, smart, and awesome Roleplayers in this server. I expect all of these things for this one reason, this server weeds out all of the people who have the potential to ruining a good Roleplay or a just plain illiterate person. I expect this server to be quite fun and to be filled with interesting and fun to be around people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rules are 1: Roleplay. Because I love RP and I can't get enough of it. and 2:No Godmoding. I hate Godmoding, and I hope everyone on this server does too! ;)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I just feel like posting a small bit of a story I have started working on, please give feedback if you want to! XD) Layne woke up on the riverside just as the sun was ascending into the sky, spreading its warmth across the cool valley. After looking around for a few seconds he realized where he was, it was a small patch of earth where there was no grass or weeds growing, just hard, cold soil. Immediately questions arose in his head. What was he doing there, where was Glynn and what and where was the foul stench (Which smelled like rotting flesh) that he just noticed was coming from. His third question was soon answered when he stood up and took a ful veiw of his surroundings. He noticed by the shore of the river, a body. It was Glynn's body, his clothes torn and bloodstained, hif face looked pale and he didn't even look human anymore. Glynn certaintly seemed much more peaceful then the young energetic and crazy person he was before. And then it all came back to him, the night before and the attack, the betrayal and the loss, and most of all...the screams of terror, the begging for mercy, and most of all the brave and proud people that fought for him and Glynn.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. It is getting late and I must get to bed soon. All I have to say is I hope I enjoy this server and i can't wait to meet you all there!!!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Thank you for the greetings and acceptance, haha. I am very excited to see everyone on the server!