Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Amy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Amy. I have roleplayed on Echeloned for a while, I have made many friends and have roleplayed up to a year now. I have all the skills to be a good roleplayer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from The United States. I speak primarily English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well... my brother introduced it to me, on retail. I played from there... Then when our account ran out of time, he found Echeloned. He introduced me to it and that is where my Roleplaying skills began to unfold.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, truthfully... I have a VERY dear person to me on this server, and I would love to talk with her again. She, in a way, introduced it to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Kingdom... Adventure... Fighting... Drama... I like them all. However, I will not take part in some of the roleplays that will get on my nerves. Those tend to be the dreaded College Roleplays that were held on Echeloned. Terrible.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I rather enjoy being a Human Rogue. I like doing so because I like to roleplay as the mysterious, beautiful, and cunning woman as I truely am.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping to find my dear friend, and play with her for times to come. Also, I expect this server to be nicer to the newer types. The Roleplays may be quite excellent as well, considering the process to even join the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
MATURITY. I can't take it when people with zero spelling, grammar, and roleplay skills join a roleplay that I tend to enjoy. They will always ruin it with a certain phrase or action.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long ago in the Kingdom of Avlosh, there lived a small boy. He was the stable boy, hired to take care of the horses that the King's men rode. One night, while everyone was asleep, The Small Boy opened his small tired eyes and stared at the wall... He knew something was about the courtyard... He slowly arose from the mat he was resting on and grabbed a dagger. He walked outside into the dead of night... Sure enough he seen a tall man, clad in full black leather and cloth. The Boy knew that this man was a thief, coming to steal the horses from the King. The horses he so dearly cared for were in danger! The Boy, adrenaline pumping, sprinted forward and stabbed the man in the spine with the dagger! Down the man fell, his face covered by cloth... "He tried to steal the King's Royal Horse..." the boy thought to himself as he lead it back to it's pen. The Boy looked over at the mass on the ground. Curious, the boy walked over and moved the black cloth from the man's face... There lay the King, bloodied, with a look of terror on his face. The Boy couldn't begin to imagine what he had done. That night, he took all that he had and fled the Kingdom. Never to return.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to ask if I wrote that story correctly. Was it supposed to be a real story or what? I'll probably look like an idiot. Haha.
Welcome to the server!

Don't worry about your story.