Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: XxDRDrum`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Vodish (if name is not taken) I am a proud Orc warrior serving under Thralls Horde. Master of the bladed weapon and a warrior UN-matched on the battle field. The long days and weeks of training in the Argent Tournament to gather my strength and prepare for the fight in Ice Crown. Veteran of the battle of wrath gate before the decisive blow to end Arthas' rain as the Lich King. I am now back in Orgrimmar serving as a Kor'kron body guard out side of Warchief Thrall's great hall. Training the young so they my also bring honor and glory for the Horde!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from North America/Philadelphia. So I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friends upon friends told me to play and after months of being attacked by the free time cards I gave it a try. The only problem was that the "retail" RP was horrid. Often times I found that most players liked to be Gods or demi-gods and kill anything in there path without having to fight fairly. So I gave up on retail RP and went to another private server (that shall not be named..R.I.P.) and all was going well until they shut down. so now I am looking for a server with fun players who like to RP.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this website on the all mighty search engine GOOGLE! I looked at your rules for role playing and so on and liked what I saw.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy war type Role play or kingdom style role play. What ever it is it has to be in depth were the other players don't break character every five minutes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warrior. I love orcs because there are the big green fighting machine when it comes to battle and are great to role play with. I've found out that orc role players are often times the best. I love the warrior class because it lets you use every kind of armor and weapon in the game so you could be a mage, warlock, shaman, etc, when you chose a Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun role play experience with players who want to role play as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no God-modding, power emoting and meta-gaming rules are by far the thing that caught my eye at first.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The night grew cold as the Orc encampment waited for there Tauren allies to join them for a battle with the foul Alliance to push them out of the barrens. The Orc Grunts gathered around the fire and spoke of there deeds in battle and of there Honor when they heard a kodo shriek as if it was in great pain or dying. Thinking nothing of it the Grunts continued there talk, But then from the brush came a small gnome brandishing a long sword and shield speaking in a UN-knowing tongue seemingly yelling and spiting curses at the Orcs. At the first the Grunts just laughed at the small gnome until one of the own was felled my his blade! The grunts sprung into action grabbing what ever weapon was closest to them to slay the damned gnome and making him pay for felling there brother, but in there rage they did not check for any more Alliance and were quickly over taken by the scum. The human's and Gnome warriors laughed as they tied up the last of the orc warriors. Feeling glorious in there battle they drank and feasted on what food and ale the Orc's brought with them. As the salted boar went down so did the ale...and slowly but surly the Alliance warriors became impaired. The Orc's not known for being the most wise of the races of Azeroth even knew that if they waited long enough they could over come the Alliance warriors...So they sat and waited. As the night went on the barrels of Ale grew lighter and lighter. Then a yell of shear horror broke out from a Gnome nearest the Orc's as one of them grabbed the little gnome by the skull and squeezed with all his might crushing the Gnomes head. From that point after the Orc's had a sent for blood they became blood drunk, Not even worrying about picking up weapons to cleave or bash the alliance skulls in! They Punched, tackled, ripped and shredded the Alliance bastards apart! Leaving none alive...Morning quickly was on them as they see there tauren brothers cross the barren plains to great them...yet they do not know the stories they will be told of the next night....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What I really want to know is how are the guilds on the server? Are they mostly active. So that can also be how active are the players?
Welcome to the server!

And guilds, regrettably, go from active to inactive and back again. It all depends on what the playerbase is interested in at the time.
Thanks, I'm really happy to be on this server! ^^