Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: eVo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey my name is Kasper. I have been roleplaying for four years. Mainly in the game SA:MP
San Andreas Multiplayer. I have already once got my introduction approved. But somehow it disappeared.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Denmark (Europe). My primary language is Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend recommed it to me. But I didn't like that killing spree, so I tried roleplay servers, but still I didn't find the right roleplay. So I ended up searching around on the internet, and found CotH

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you through google, already explained in the textbox above.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy it all, but there is still different categories I like more than others.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Night elf. The reason why, is because they are so old, and are a very wise people. My favorite class is druid because they are in balance with the nature, and got the power to shapeshift.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Enjoyable roleplay, no bitching. Just have some fun, and explore Azeroth.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Introduction. Because that way we make sure, that those people, that only wanna ruin our roleplay cannot get acces to the server. Those who really wants to enjoy roleplay, sits down and take his/hers time to create a introduction.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
viewtopic.php?f=117&t=24737
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, not yet.
Bump
Welcome to CotH! I can't seem to approve this or disapprove this, so if you still can't get on the server, might have to talk to Kretol, anyways, sorry for the wait, all that.
I have already PM Kretol. Thanks for the help, appreciated !
**It works now. **