Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Account.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

How do i make an account lol.
Stupid question but i looked everywhere... ;p

Not forum account as you see got one i mean to log in the server :P
The button to create a server account is near the top of the screen, on all pages. It's just to the right, alongside the wiki button.

I think you need to be a Peon on the server first, though.
As Etmosril said, to create an account to play, you need to be atleast a Peon.

Oh and how do i become a Peon.
Submit an Introduction and wait for it to become approved.
You need to submit an introduction. There's a page for it on the forums, but here's a link too.

introduction.php

Since the time the introductions take is pretty variable, I suggest you spend the time looking around on the forums and wiki. There's lots of interesting and important stuff.

thanks all, i liked the introduction its a smart thing to do for a server.

And i liked to made up a story. :) Here if you would like to read it.

The first morning when the sun rised. Ohai woke up. as her mother walked to her. Ohai.. Today is the time that you will become a druid my daugther.
As she yawns to her mom she woke up in one second. ''What?! a Druid is today the time? i must jurry'' Then her mom says ''Ohai you must go and get some water from the lake, we must drink it and i got to wash your clothes..'' '' Yes mother i will, As she grabs her bowl '' When she arrives at the lake she sees a Orc laying down at the tree.. she looks at the orc but then she goes to the water.
When she is Fulling up her water bottle she looks at the orc. And Yells '' Friend are you alright '' The orc didn't respawn.. '' Orc? '' she walks to the orc and sees he has been stabbed. she drops her bowl and she grabs the staff of the orc. then out of nothing Two human male's look at her. '' Hey Hans its a Cow are you hungry? '' then Hans says.. '' No garry its a fatty lets kill her now. '' '' But then out of nothing a portal opens... as she looks with great eyes. Hamuul Runetotem Appears.. '' Hail... Foolish Humans your time ends here. '' as he Kills the two humans with his great powers Ohai keeps looking. When Hamuul Turns around with the humans dead. he says '' Ohai.. Your time is here... My name is Hamuul Runetotem Arch Druid of the Tauren Druids... I Am your new Master.. '' Then she kneels on the floor.. Hamuul looks strange '' My Friend you don't need to Kneel for me.. Stand up we will start your training... '' When they both walk on over the hill... they return to the village with there water...

Howlong does it take before a gm looks at my Post to become Peon. xP and how am i going to know when i make the account :O
It varies. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. You will know when you've been approved - your introduction will have been posted and approved in the Introductions section of the forum.