Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: teegee`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I would say about myself I am a very good roleplayer 5 years experiance I'm the military or holy type roleplayer. If I were to give myself a mark out of ten it would be 9/10 I feel there is room for improvement but I'm sure I can do it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw my brother playing one night and I wanted to play ever since I've been into roleplaying ( Retail- Sha'tar )

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to expand on my roleplaying and wanted to find if there was a private server which have there own way of roleplay. I've been on here before but I had to leave because I was going on holiday with the family. When I arrived home I had forgotten my password and username, so I'm here today making a new one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy military and holy based roleplay I don't mind the others but you do tend to get alot of roleplay in my option choice.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be "Human" because there body build and roleplaying lore is suit for me holy and military based his class would be a paladin or a warrior this is because I'm the combat type of person sometimes I enjoy a bit of holy power so I go for the paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I've been on here before as you will know and the roleplay is very "VERY" good I expect it to be as it is a few years ago.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Respect" I feel this is a good rule because you can't have a good roleplay without it. If people did there own thing and didn't do what the guild master said well what is the point in a roleplaying guild.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hathgan a normal citizen living in the city of stormwind he works alone and lives alone , he has a few friends but mostly he keeps to himself, he works as a soldier in the stormwind army and gets payed a basic amount of gold. He gets' into alot of battles now ever since the rebel have been around the city. He wins alot of them sometimes he gets wounded but mostly everything is good. The day is sunday a good morning and Hathgan is going out on a patrol with a group of other soldiers, there job is to seek and to find out about the rebels "do they have a base, where could it be" they searched everywhere Elywin forest and found nothing. They went to Westfall mostly abandoned but some citizens are here alot. The group find a cave and walk in, a dark figure is standing in front of them. The group grab there weapons and become alert, the figures pulls out a dagger and pushes it into Hathgans chest, he flees and is never seen again. The other men pull hathgan to a near by village and put him to rest. As the day of Hathgan ended the wound was to much he had died. The other soldiers began to drop tears as they were close to him and were just with him most people wouldn't know what it feels like to just lose someone you were just speaking to...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just I hope you will accept me into you're fine community.
Welcome to the server!