Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well hi all..
I Did the introduction and its atleast some hours from it now. and people who i saw that were after me filling in the Introduction. are already accepted.. so why am i not accepted. i mean like i did it right i now how to roleplay and stuff so... Any answers of a gm? or anything... tips maybe?
If you've posted an introduction, and it's accepted, you should have been moved to the Peon group. Maybe the GM forgot to move you, but I guess this will be sorted out.
Hours from now? I was accepted a while back, and it took me a couple days. Patience may be the answer. You should have also got an email if you were rejected, if I remember correctly, I received one when mine got rejected.
woedie Wrote:Well hi all..
I did the introduction and its at least some hours from it now. People who filled in their introductions after me are already accepted.. so why was I not accepted. I mean, like (try not to say like!) i did it right and I know how to roleplay and stuff (might just be ol' grammar/spelling freak me, but its usually not so good to use 'and stuff')

So... Any answers from a gm? or anything...tips maybe?

Well first try to make your sentences grammatically correct, that might help. I'm not sure if your intro was but I found numerous errors in this one. Usually that is a big reason that people aren't accepted, and so I usually try to give that advice when someone asks for it. Also, if English isn't your native tongue, then I suggest mentioning that in your intro. Do you have an approved intro? Are you denied or have you received any sort of email from CotH? I'd check those to make sure you didn't miss anything. Try to be detailed in responses and be honest with questions! :3

Hope this helps you!
Just a heads up. When you are accepted, it automatically transfers you to the Peon group. If you aren't, you receive an email and are kept as a guest.