Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ashley`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I don't know how to start out "the correct" way, but I'll give it a shot.
Hello I'm from Denmark! I'm here to rape and plunder!
Nah just kidding. :)
I'm 17 years old and soon to turn 18 at the 24'th of January.
Currently I spend most of my weeks days, studying plants as I am working on becoming a Greenhouse Gartner.(Don't really know how to translate it into English correctly, but I think you got the point.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Denmark, so ofcourse I speak Danish, English and just a tiny bit of German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw WoW the first time a couple of years ago. My older brother were playing it on the Beta and I got to try it a few times and I've played ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been looking on this forum before(Actually quiet often for the past few months). I chose to finaly make an introduction because I feel that from what I've seen and heard around the forums, there should be a lot of roleplaying, which I've been looking for ever since I quit retail WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I would not say that I enjoy one specific kind of Roleplay. I've tried everything from, Tavern to massive events. Both on retail RP servers and on a few private once.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Yet again I don't have a favorite class, as I usually don't put a lot of focus on my Character Class, but rather on my Roleplaying Class.

But for raiding my favorite class would probably be Priest. Healing is the only right way. /nod

What are your expectations of this server?:
Expectations? Hmn..
First; I expect to finally find some Mature players and players who actually knows how to Roleplay.
Second; I expect to be met with friendly faces(As I have seen quiet a few servers being.. How should I put it? Snobbish?)
Third; I expect a high level of activity, both OOC and IC.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
One of the first regulations I noticed was the "Respect" and afterwards the "Tolerance" as I have seen quiet a few server lack those two.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Beginning
It was the year of 2098. The earth is almost ruined by pollution and the greed of mankind. Nuclear bombs and massive amount of war have been terrorizing the planet. The temperature has increased dramatically and the only proof of animals that we know of is only on pictures and in books. If the animals and humans did not die from the bombs or the radiation, they would slowly mutate into horrible creatures that only hunt to kill and feed on every inch of the human body. The Alive humans are not any better than the creatures. Most of the human body is replaced with electronic and robotic parts to increase speed, strength, vitality and the resistance towards radiation.

Chapter one
It is a quiet day in District 17. It is still morning, I believe. It is hard to tell the difference of night and day at those times. The skies are filled with smoke and ashes, which blocks out the sun. “It is a hard time to live in. I give you that Gogo.” Could be heard coming from under the bed. A long haired man crawled out from under the bed. “I was afraid that we would not survive the night.” Said “The man” with a laugh. “The man” was the name of one of the first survivors who formed this group of survivors. We had been called many names in the past few years but the latest name is the one we would use, “The Subway Stalkers”. We got the name because we live in the old Metro of New York city. We walked up on the surface again in hope of finding more survivors and maybe some food, but last time we tried, we lost four people and most of us got blinded by the strong light from an atomic explosion.
We walked down the street and searched through the buildings on each side of the road. We came to a big mall and walked inside of it. It was dark and skeletons were lying around scattered in pieces on the floor. When we reached the middle a fountain came in sight. Suddenly light was turned on and the whole mall became visible. Everybody stopped moving and looked around in fright. “Who turned on the power?!” shouted “The man”. Nobody replied, they were too busy looking around and suddenly one shouted “There is something moving over there!” A large cat-like creature walked out of the shadows of the fountain. The large creature had long black claws and it seemed to have no eyes, just a large big glass like head with a large mouth full of razor sharp teeth. It looked at us and it growled loudly as its long tongue twirled around its mouth, long snake like tongue full of slime and dripping with saliva.
“Run for your freaking lives people! Every man for himself!” Shouted “The man” as he rushed towards the exit. But as soon as the creature saw him running it jumped. It flew over our group and landed in front of the exit and clawed “The man” on the head and he hit the ground with a bump. Everybody was shocked and paralyzed. Nobody moved a muscle as they watched the creature feed on their leader. Soon everybody panicked and ran towards the exit, trying to avoid the creature. But the creature just got them down and killed them, one by one. Soon there were only four of us left. We were the few who had been running the other way, deeper into the dark and cold mall.
As we wandered through the darkness everything went silent and the last scream from our former group members disappeared into the deep, cold darkness behind us. We looked around for a possible exit and soon we saw light, deeper into the darkness. “There is a window just ahead.” Whispered Gogo lowly. There were nothing but the cold empty darkness around us and the little hope of an exit in the background of the mall. We walked towards the light and soon we could see that it was a window. We started running towards it. Running as fast as our legs could carry us forward. Soon we could hear the sound of claws against the floor behind us.
We reached the window and jumped out and landed safely on the hard ground outside. “Run like hell!” shouted Gogo as we rushed down the streets. The creature did not seem to follow us, almost as if it was guarding the mall and not hunting us, but no one thought of that at the moment, all we were thinking was to run and hide as fast as possible. As we took hideout inside an old bus. We sat down to catch our breath. “That was close.” Said Gogo while letting out a low sigh of exhaustion.
We walked out of the bus again and onto the streets again. We looked around carefully, looking for possible threats or dangers. But the streets seemed safe enough. Well they were almost always empty, except for a few ruined cars and trash everywhere. Suddenly a large blinding light came from the mall and we saw the building and a few building around it get totally blast to pieces and disappear from the surface of the city. A heavy shockwave threw the trash and bricks around and we hurried to fall to the ground to not get effected by flying object or the shockwaves that would come.
After the last shockwave had hit the building, we slowly raised from the ruins. We looked about, nothing was changed by the explosion, or so it seemed. The bricks which was lying around, has just been scattered around even more and a few cars had been tilt over by the heavy shockwave.
“Is everybody alright?” asked Gogo. Mourning and sobbing could be heard around him as people slowly stood up and dusted themselves off. “Everybody seems to be alright.” Answered Gogo, but he was soon caught by the fearsome sight of sundown. “We must hurry back to the hideout! It's soon getting dark and then the streets will be filled with those damned creatures!” Shouted Gogo. A faint sigh of fear could be heard in his voice. We started walking back towards our subway hideout. The trip did not last long before we got to the place we called home. “Let us lock the doors and walk out when we have almost run out of food again.” Said Gogo and locked to big steel gate behind us. Now it was just us and the cold and dark subway.

(This was a story I wrote in English class, which later became a part of a book, which contained stories written by young people from all over Europe.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I got one single question, Is Herbalist a class or a profession?
The question relates to the Character creation.
Welcome to the server!

And Herbalist is a profession by Blizz terms, but what I often see done is people will make a character but RP them as a class Blizz didn't give us ( Alchemist, Herbalist, Engineer, etc).
Thank you! :D I'm looking forward to be a part of the community!