Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vaerith`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I see myself as a very friendly, very fair person, getting along with most people and giving everyone a chance. I have roleplayed for roughly 5 years, on retail realms and private servers. I consider myself as a skilled roleplayer, and I enjoy roleplaying very much. I have been playing World of Warcraft since 2004, a few months after it's launch, so I am very skilled with the warcraft universe and online gaming / roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from England, and speak fluent English as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I was quite young, seeking an adventure in online gaming. I enjoyed fighting games on the older consoles such as the nintendo, PS1 etc and the mysticism of Warcraft caught me. I first started off with warcraft III, then eventually bought the game a few months after it had been released in 2004, and from day 1 I enjoyed every second of it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My previous server, Echelonedwow closed down recently, I spent hours trying to find a roleplay dedicated community server. I searched through pages of private servers, hardly any mentioning any form of Roleplay. I then simply tried google, using the keywords "Roleplay private servers" and this was the first link.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am very widespread roleplayer, enjoying any form of roleplay within reason with others that are skilled and broad with roleplaying options. I can go from busy, crowded roleplays to a quiet night time roleplay consisting of only a few people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A hard question, as I admire the lore of most races and classes. I play as a human paladin on retail realms, and do like them very much in and out of Roleplay, however I also admire Druids, and roleplay very well with them. If I were to choose based on Roleplay, I would choose a Druid, simply because of their brilliant lore and class attitude towards the universe.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have not spent much time on the page, as I have only recently found the server. However, this is the first server I have been on that has such a brilliant way of testing players in aid to seek their roleplaying skills. Also, judging by the layout of the webpage, looking through the forums etc I have quite good feeling about roleplaying on the server, if indeed I am accepted.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
After reading through each rule a few times and agreeing with all of them, the one that I think is most appealing is the respect. Respect is the key to anything, in and out of the Warcraft universe. This may be why it is selected at the top of the rules, I don't know, however I think respect is very important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As stated above, I shall complete this later when needed. However I will be happy to show a story at any time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Although I have not yet played on the server, I am impressed and looking forward to already :)
Welcome to the server!
Thank you! :)