Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: shadowmoon93`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been a regular player of WoW since December 2004, and have played on both RP and PvE realms at the level cap. I am quite laid back in both attitude and play/RP style, being able to adapt to new situations. I play a mage as my main on retail (both raiding and RP), and have also Roleplayed on other private servers. I have only really been roleplaying for about 1-2 years now, but have gained plenty of experience over this time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from England, with my primary language being English. I also speak German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine, who's a fan of the old warcraft games, bought WoW soon after it's release. After seeing the game, I bought a copy of the game myself.
Since then I have read a lot of the lore, and find it brilliant.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was recently searching for a good RP server, and this one caught my attention.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am quite happy to participate in most roleplays, however I enjoy progressive roleplays and more military-styled roleplays the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Definately mages. They're great fun to play, and have a lot of background lore-wise.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to include a variety of roleplay oppurtunities, and to have good control over them, dealing with problems where they occur.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the 'Humility' section appeals to me most, as I have experienced a lot of roleplays which have failed due to too many people trying to be the centre of attention.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I shall complete this at a later date.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!