Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Windfury`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been playing WoW for a good few years, my main is my Orc Enh Shaman (HipHopPolice) which I play on EU servers. I play on a PvP server currently because personally I find that around 80% of retail RP is bland and usually has no basis. I like to play other games, I own a 360 which I play alot of FIFA on (big football fan or "soccer" fan if you're not from my neck of the woods!) My most recently purchased game is Dead Rising 2 which I'm finding pretty enjoyable at the moment and uhh... yeah.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I grew up in Scotland which I am extremely proud of. I still live in Scotland but not in my hometown :( I'm currently studying Video Game Development at university! My main language is English though my Scottish slang is pretty fluent :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oh God, I think it was after Make Love Not Warcraft came on Comedy Central. Bit of a let down when I found out you couldn't stay in the forest killing boars or kill GM's while wearing only a helmet.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I played a while ago, the RP here completely surpasses retail or any other private server around! Also, the artwork at the top of the page just sort of makes me want to RP when I see it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love a bit of adventure, usually in pairs or small groups. Walking from Elwynn to Teldrassil has been a favourite past time of mine :) I tend to stay away from battle RP but that's pretty much the only kind I dislike. Anything that is sophisticated and exciting is good for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the Troll for aesthetic reasons, they're so unique in their appearance and can look handsome, mysterious or savage.

http://adr.wandering-mindz.com/

Check the fanart tab of the gallery there and there's an awesome picture of a Troll with a cigar that perfectly captures my preferred role.

I don't really have a favourite class, I play lots of things though I don't like playing Mages or Locks. (Yucky cloth wearers)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect it not to have changed much since the last time. To sum it up I expect some in depth, veteran RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Number 6. For me, one little keyboard shortcut can destroy the mood of an RP session.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He sat with a dull expression planted on his adolescent face. The hay tickled the rough soles of his bare feet as he sunk into his daydream. The hot sun slowly browned and toasted the exposed skin through holes in his ragged attire.
A small, dirty, scruffy looking dog lay in the hay next to the boy resting, oblivious to the world around it. The mouth of the dog slowly opened in a lazy fashion and a wet, curled tongue emerged and then retreated to relax in it's moist home.
Up the paved road a golden, gleaming chariot of glory appeared at the top of the hill to the boy promising him happiness and amazing wonders his young imagination would struggle to keep up with. He had to have it.
The chariot gradually moved to a house on the opposite side of the road and there it sat and whispered to the boy "secrets" of what marvels they could achieve together. Images of what could be swirled around in the boy's head like a tsunami of intense, overwhelming joy.
Slowly the child made his way to the house where his newly found soul mate rested. The chariot fell silent while it was caressed and stroked by grubby fingers.
Two freckled cheeks like seeded buns tingled and twitched above a gaping mouth as a refreshing aura surrounded the child. It was his now, he was going to take it and sit upon his rightful seat. Nobody needed to know either, not even the dog. It was destined to be only his love and himself.
The boy climbed aboard, the touch of cold metal to skin was like being wrapped in a blanket of ice during a heat wave. Two hands gripped the reins and sent shockwaves spiralling up the child's arms. The long journey and transformation was about to begin.
From the pile of hay where a dog lay a small boy could be seen sailing down a dusty road on a rusted bicycle.
He sat with a mellow smile spread across his detailed face. The light blue water sparkled like a diamond chandelier in the bright Italian sun. A cool breeze swept through the balcony turning the handlebars of a small rusty bike which stood in the corner. His beige trousers flapped against his cotton socks.
There was a quiet pitter patter on the floor that came closer and closer to where the old man was sitting. A cheerful looking woman stepped out onto the hand made tiles wearing a huge grin. Her husband gazed up into her warm eyes as she spoke to him in Italian. The man opened his mouth and slowly nodded his head. As he turned his head back round to stare at the lake his wife planted a tender kiss on his cheek and walked back inside.
A steady hand coated in liver spots picked up a knife and spread butter on a slice of seeded brown bread. The slice met with a beautiful set of porcelain veneers that pressed down and took a clean chunk from the bread leaving no crumbs behind.
A grey kitten sat on the table next to the man purring heavily and drinking milk from a red bowl. The man placed his bread on a plate then tickled under the kittens chin gently. The man chuckled then fastened his tie to his blue and white striped shirt.
He stood up and moved over to the stone balcony. He looked at the beautiful lake that was surrounded by tall, glorious mountains. The smile that hadn't moved for hours stayed perched on his face. A bang and then a whizzing sound filled the air before lead broke through the skin at the front of his head and he fell forward over the balcony with a dull thud.

:) It's about an Italian man. The first part is him growing up and commiting his first crime, the second part is the end of his life, in the second part he is shown as a successful crime boss who is assassinated at a ripe old age.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for reading :)