Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: potenzix`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started MMOs around the age of 10ish (I'm 17 now), playing The Sims Online. This progressed into 'There' and soon after that, 'City of Heroes'. Following that I started switching between World of Warcraft and City of Heroes, mostly for the PvP and the raiding in WoW. It wasn't until about mid 2008 that I started RPing and I found that I had some kind of natural affinity for it; I was and still do a lot better than a majority of the people that RP to this day. I create characters that make sense, I handle text fights in a civil and composed attitude. I haven't done anything too incredibly large scale, mostly within tight knit communities, and I don't have much experience in WoW RP (though I know the lore and know how to research a character). Lately I've just been playing WoW private servers off and on as school is beginning to become more important than the computer and I just want to have something to do when there isn't work to be done. I was hoping I'd be able to integrate myself into an RP server or guild lately due to lack of RP, and I hope this can be the place.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Arizona, United States. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Kind of explained in the top, WoW wasn't my first MMO. I got into WoW simply out of boredom; attempting to find a new outlet for my MMO addiction. =]

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Again, answered in the first section. Just seeking some laid-back RP and some cool folks to hang out with. Found you guys on google, not exactly up there on xtremetop100. =]

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly, as long as the people are fun to RP with, I can do just about anything without a problem. Any kind of character, whether it be the minor side character, the village idiot, the main focus of a plot, etc., I can do pretty much anything contently.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The undead are likely my most favorite class due to their morbid black-comedy and 1800's dark romantic feel. Some people consider the undead to be pretty disgusting, and I agree... but looking past that, an undead played well can be a pretty interesting character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just a fun place to RP is all! =]

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Under the roleplay section it lists that 'all powerful' characters are not appreciated. This is a really important factor in RP, in my opinion... especially coming from a Super Hero game. At least in World of Warcraft things are a tad bit toned down, but things can still be taken out of proportion as far as abilities go.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Sometimes it wasn't enough; though it /was/ loud it just wasn't enough to coax him awake every morning. The air was stagnant and the room almost seemed silent for the longest time; a good ten minutes, and the recurring noise from the alarm would slowly begin to fully drown his ears. He sat up slowly, stretching and, having fallen back from the action, he'd subsequently find himself resting on his pillow again. He'd be late again, and he knew it, but that cushion caressing the back of his neck was much better at persuading him than the alarm clock. He leaned to the side of the bed he kept the clock, the only side he could keep anything considering the left (his left) of the bed was touching the wall. Groggily he took a hold of the plug and eased it free of the socket, turning himself over into his bed once more and falling back to sleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not much I can think of, just hoping to have fun. =]
Welcome to the server!