Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kernal`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
The name's Harry, im 19 and im in music college. I play the drums and live in the UK. I got retail WoW when I was 15 and have since then quit because I was frustrated at RP servers and "OOCers" and Blizzard's lack of time to give towards RPers. I only recently had a look at private ervers and this one looks by far the best.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As said above, I am from England, and English is my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother got on release date and it looked fun and I was already integrated into DnD RPing, so I gave it a go.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled "wow RP private server" and yours came up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I most enjoy storyline RP, for example, on retail I was in a guild that was comprised of all N'elves and we defended Ashenvale from an Orc guild that we had regular contact with. Lots of skirmishes and patrols ETC.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf (female) arms warrior. I love the idea of sentinels and being a "Blade master". I focus on axes because my character feels that maces are very sluggish and brutish, and sword just doesn't get the job done. Shadowmeld is a big one here. I love the idea of stealth, but not as much as being an iron-clad master of the axe charging towards you! I also chose rogue first, but I primarily enjoy PvP ingame and I am -terrible- at rogues. Warriors on the other hand, well duel me! :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
Of me being able to "live" inside the World Of Warcraft. Trade chat might bring me out of it on this server, it certainly did on retail, but I can easily turn that off.

I plan on getting to max level, getting myself a nice Rp-clothes-set for sentinels, and starting a guild for sentinels.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing When To Quit.

This is why so many people killed RP because something didnt go there way, so they started ruining it for eeryone else. Im fine with that if its your character doing that when he/she is annoyed, but a dwarf jumping up and down in front of you spamming NOOBBB!!!1 is not IC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd rather complete this upon "gruntship" as I have not RPed in well over a year and I need to get more focused into it before I try making a story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing. The wiki seems to cover it all :)
Welcome to the server!
Thankyou very much!