Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: koikoi1`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I don't see myself as a player on an RP server. The player = The character. I follow how my character acts, I play how my character would. (And luckely, I play good characters ^^)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the Netherlands, so my primary language is Dutch. I do speak English very good however and I have scholar knowledge of German, French, Italian, Latin and Old Greek.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I bought it with the money I got for my 8th birthday, after I saw a review on TV.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I looked at google for WoW Private RP, since I think the retail Warcraft RP at horde side fails. And as a true Horde, I'll never make an alliance, even for the rp!
You had the first link i came across.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy Rp's where many actions and fighting aren't needed. I'm more a talker, seducing the girls (As a Troll, seducing girls....) and getting a bit drunk. I can play in a crowd, with just one other, I don't really care.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll Rogue. I just love Trolls, and specially talking "Trollish" in an Rp. And rogues are just ftw, epic stealthing! (Nah, my first class was a rogue, that's why.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
As for RP, very high, since you have to fill in this just to get on. Not many noobs and ruiners. Yet, It gives a very strict idea of the server, where I think you've had many ruiner problems.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That every RP is allowed, as long as everyone is good with it. No longer GM's bitching about ERP's and such. if people want to do it, let them. I think that's a very good thing of a server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll say it as my character would (Translation too.)
PS: Yes, my character is a Troll.

"So Dere' be Dem' wolves, Dem' teeth be grindin'. Dey' be lookin' at Tarinja and Dey' be ready to attack. But, Dere' be something Dey' be not expectin'... Tarinja be havin' Dem' magical axe of Hrothgar. As Dem' wolves blood be spilled by Tarinja's hands, Dey' be knowin': Da' be never be fightin' a Troll!"

"So, there are the wolves, grinding their teeth. They looked at Tarinja and were ready to attack, but they didn't expect one thing: Tarinja had the magical axe of Hrothgar. As their blood got spilled, they knew: Never fight a Troll!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, my character is a drunk. And with every drunken Troll, don't go around saying "Why are you doing that?"
BECAUSE: I play a drunken Troll!
Welcome to the server!