Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: mikeythegreat`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a faithful WOW retail player, but sometimes i like to get a break from there. I have an 80 blood elf paladin on Retail. Since Echeloned wow has been shut down I'm looking for a new server to RP on, most private servers seem to be pvp so this seems promising.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America and my primary language is English. If you count a secondary i can make "Elevator conversation" in Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My stepdad introduced me to the game and i played the whole "Warcraft" Rts games.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you from googling a WOW private rp server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts...but i would have to say fighting, and action because you have more to contribute to the plot of the rp and its a fast paced and more thrilling experience.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would probably have to say the Orc warrior, because it seems like that would be the original class in the long struggle of Horde Vs. Alliance on the horde side.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To get a good and well supported roleplaying community and environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, and Tolerance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm very excited for this server.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Ok, I was approved a while ago and i still have no received any more information about where I go from here.