Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AngusTheRockLord`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WoW for about 3 years. I played one year on a Blizzard server, a second year on a private server, mainly because I was a casual player and I would loose money if I stayed on a Blizz server when I played half an hour a day. My last year I started playing on a role-play server called Moon Guards, but I didn't like it there, so I left. However, I do have roleplaying experience on other games like Age of Mythology, which I loved to roleplay on.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born on Mexico, but both my parents are from Britain. I was raised with English as my primary language on a British school, but of course, I also speak Spanish and a little bit of French, which I was taught on my school for two years.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me about it about three years from now. I tried the trial and I loved it. After two years of playing on a regular server, the role-play servers caught my eye. I had done roleplay on other games before, but they were real-time strategy games, which limited roleplay quite a lot. I began playing and I loved it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After leaving Moon Guards, I thought of things which I didn't like about it, and thought of how could I find a server which didn't have this characteristics. One of those characteristics, was over-population. There were too many people on the server, and most of them were newbies and people who are dedicated to spoil roleplay. So from past experiences, I knew private servers had less people on them, so I googled, and found this server, which I liked.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite roleplay is the "fellowship" roleplay, where a group of people, between four and twelve, go in a quest. I also like guild roleplays and sometimes the peaceful, city-like roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Blood-elf is my favorite race, it is a very interesting race, with a horde-like attitude, but more of a mastermind, whereas orcs, trolls and tauren are considered, at least by me, the soldier-in-the-front type of race. I like rouges as a class because it can be a class with lots of roleplay variations. I liked them on normal servers too because of their power.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a profesional role play server, with constant role play, where there is always something to do. Players must be on character at all times, unless they announce they are OOC.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The roleplaying section is very important to me. I come to this server because I want a roleplaying experience, which is not possible if people don't follow this rule. I agree with the Azeroth lore secton, because if you don't know the lore, it is very difficult to create a roleplay when one person says something that is not lore-friendly, and someone else disagrees, but then someone else supports the first one, etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The heavy iron gate was sealed with the massive wooden posts. At the end ofthe tunnel, hundreds of Dark Iron dwarves screamed at us as the door was closed shut. They were doomed. The bronzebeard army would soon arrive and kill any Dark Iron who was outside the door. The scared Dark Iron dwarves looked around with their red, beady eyes. The tunnel that would take them outside the mountain was a long, small one. Two, maybe three dwarves could fit side by side on the dark tunnel, and there were several hundred of them in the cave. Slowly, the cave began to empty itself as the dwarves left the cave through the next tunnel. Suddenly, a horn was blown outside the cave. The bronzebeard army had arrived! Screams of fear and agony from the poor dwarves left outside were heard. The clattering of weapons was getting closer to the door each time. After a few minutes, the fight ceased, and the dwarves inside the cave, knew that no Dark Iron was left alive outside. Terrible silence reigned ended by a huge explosion. The gates didn't hold. The Bronzebeards rushed inside. Silence ceased.

I hoped you liked it, if you haven't figured it out, it is about the fall of the Dark Iron clan in Ironforge.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This is my second introduction, and I apologise for the first one I wrote, which was rushed, mainly because I wanted to start roleplaying right away. I guess it tooked me longer to start thanks to the rush. Thank you and have a nice day/night.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^