Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, as some of you may know, I disbanded the Aula Arcanum a while ago. Mainly due to the fact that I couldn't put as much time into it as I would have liked. Still, however, I'm craving an outlet for magical RP. I'd like to start a sort of militaristic organization for magic-users. Mainly for the Arcane and Light users. We would train soldiers to be able to aid other organizations in need of a little extra ooomph.

Now, to avoid the problems I had with the Aula Arcanum, I would like to have three members to form an inner circle of sorts, where there are three leaders instead of one, distracted headmaster.

I would need two other fairly active people to help me with this. If you'd like to help out, be sure to PM me!

Constructive criticism is encouraged!
Cool like a military school sorta thing? It sounds pretty good and I would love to make a mage or something and be trained up. But yea I wouldn't be able to help with the leaders thing as I am not experienced with magic and so on