Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: How can I delete my account?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Greetings,
How can I delete my account? Or, can you, GMs, delete my account, because I don't want to have it!
I posted three time an intro, in a time intervall of 2-3 days, and haven't got any thing?
If my account is bugged or not, I don't care, this server seems to suck, if the forum is bugged.
Anyway, I can change my decision about the removal, and change my mind about the server, if you are able to see this post, and allow me to make me a server account.
Your intro is at the top of the queue... sent not twenty minutes ago...
The best thing to do would be to wait. It takes more then a few days, at times, to get an introduction approved.
kekani95 Wrote:Greetings,
How can I delete my account? Or, can you, GMs, delete my account, because I don't want to have it!
I posted three time an intro, in a time intervall of 2-3 days, and haven't got any thing?
If my account is bugged or not, I don't care, this server seems to suck, if the forum is bugged.
Anyway, I can change my decision about the removal, and change my mind about the server, if you are able to see this post, and allow me to make me a server account.
Give it a while, patience is a virtue.
You were denied twice before, which you should have gotten emails about. Your current intro consists of nothing but spam. You are free to find another server, as you don't want to seem to put any effort in your intros other than very brief one-line answers. I apologize that we are a bit picky and require some effort to even get on, and am aware we are also one of the few to do such a thing.

I wish you luck in your search elsewhere.