Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another Meet & Greet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This Monday, October 11th, we'll be holding another Meet & Greet. For those of you who are new, it's simply an event where we all introduce ourselves briefly and bring up any questions or concerns the members of this community have.

Azshara Crater seems to be the ideal location for this, and we'll be using that unless someone is RPing there at the time or a better location is brought up.

At the moment, it seems it'll be held anywhere from 9am server time and later...

We'll keep you posted on what we end up deciding on, hehe. Your input will help move this along, as we do want to get as many of you to attend as possible, so tell us an ideal time for you and we'll see if we can make that!
Usually in class then, but I think I'm able to watch the chat.
In class? But it's a holiday! *pouts*
Damn! won't be able to make it! Canadian Thanksgiving and all...
It would be better for me if it starts anytime after 11am. I'm not exactly normally an early riser.
Nexi Wrote:In class? But it's a holiday! *pouts*

What holiday? That might mean I won't have work.
Canadian Thanks Giving, I'll be thar anywhere from 11-2 game time.
I will be likely there. :3
I shall be there.
Eh, I got classes. D: Darn.
Knowing me, I'll either have work or a migraine, but I'll TRY to be there.

Owait, doing some time conversions and all, it'll start 2-3 hours after I finish work! HOORAH.
Insitute day. Ftw.
I'll possibly be there.
I shall not be there, like always, it'll be 3am (Or 5am if we go by Kretol's time) when it starts for me and I have a performance exam the day after. I require sleep for it...
...Damn Australia
I'll, uh, be in school four hours more after the given time. Unless it's moved to later, I don't think I'll be able to make it.
Pages: 1 2