Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Iceburns`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm Iceburns. I stopped playing retail about 3 months ago due to the fact that I decided to stop wasting money for now. I'm 17 years old.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm Brazilian, my primary language is portuguese, but I have no problem with English since I studied outside of my country for a very long time. I also know Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, some years ago I used to play Warcraft 3 a lot, and then one day I decided to finally play WoW. So I downloaded the trial client and liked it a lot. Played retail for a while, then a bunch of private servers, then retail.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I heard your server is very organized and works well. I received a lot of positive comments and I'm looking forward to meet a lot of good roleplayers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Group roleplays. Where players form a group of characters, and they perform some kind of assignment together. I like exploration and treasure seeking the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf/Warrior. I always liked dwarves, because their common characteristics are similar to mine, not physically, but mentally. And warriors, because...well I really don't know. I always liked playing a physical class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to meet good roleplayers and no drama.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No godmoding. Why? Because everyone hates the powerful guy who thinks he has to be the strongest.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It had been one year since his father passed away.
Darion just couldn't bare the loss of another family member even though his father and him were never really close. He took another drink of the mug of ale, and even though he knew drinking wouldn't solve anything, he hoped alcohol would maybe make him forget the death of his beloved family members. But it was no use, he was going to become a lonely old man just like his grandfather. Maybe they would have the same fate: suicide. As he thought more about the subject, more he realized that the barman was staring at him as a drop of tear ran down his old face.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm addicted to Coca-Cola.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^