Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aeithyn`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Jason Carpenter, I'm 15 Years old, I'm a freshmen in my high School. I live in North Carolina, and I'm a singer/songwriter. I love WoW, been playing it for 5 years and been Roleplaying on WoW for about 2 and a half, I love Roleplaying, it really brings out your "Warcraft" being. If you ever want to get to know me, Just come and say hi.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Google, just wanted to find a game when I was around 10 years of age. Found this game, and never left it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was thinking, since I play on a RP realm on retail "Hmm, I wonder what RPing would be like on a Private server" So I went to Google, and you guys were the first link.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all Roleplays, Including: taverns, school, travel, exploration, village, city, army, and survival RPs, I love em ALL.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Paladin, I love that as my favorite because, Blood Elves look more young, like around 18-20 years, which is what m Characters ages are around, and I love Paladin, I feel its a good class to be for when you RP.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have no idea, I hope its a big surprise, and I feel like it will. The server so far seems very well organized and leaded properly, so I liking it already, and I can't wait to play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Godmodding rule, I love how you guys have a rule for that, I hate godmodders, metagames or powergamers. They are a fail to RPing. I try not to RP with them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My character is Aeithyn Sunblade, a young Paladin that has an inner dark soul. He is a master at blades, and he loves to you em all. When he was a child, his parents were murdered, he went to live with his grandparents, his grandfather was a very important person to the Blood elven army. He trained Aeithyn until he was old enough to survive on his own. Aeithyn secretly was also being trained by his young friend, which was an evil warlock. He corrupted Aeithyn, and made him a Dark Paladin, but nobody knew.... People still as it is, never knew, and they never will. Aeithyn now travels on his own, secretly bringing pain and suffering.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just want to say, I'm loving you guys are working on this server, and I hope you guys accept me, I really would love to try this server out and hopefully staying on this server becoming a very important player in your community.

-Aeithyn Sunblade.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^