Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Onebadkidd`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I find myself to be someone that is assertive. I am good at getting to points in conversations and actions. I enjoy storys of history, fiction or non-fiction, I am interested by it, leading to my love of lore. I also enjoy being a winner in a argument, for it gives me a superior high that I find like no other, which could lead to me being disliked, but I also feel it is something that makes me as a person. Throughout my Warcraft career, I have been in many guilds, but never amassed to anything more than a dungeon officer that runs groups every now and then. I have never been a leader, but I sometimes feel like I have the potential to be, but my personality stops that dead in its tracks.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, and I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft by my interest in history and likewise, my friends interest. My friend started playing Warcraft 2 when it came out with some of his college dorm-mates, giving him a good dosage of lore. I came to visit my friend, and he was playing, and I found myself fascinated. I have therefore studied up on many parts of the lore, played through Warcraft 3, and have taken quest seriously in World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I want to play on your server because I want some real RP. I have people come and RP in retail, and have no background story, a name like iPwNÜnubs, and no interest in true Warcraft lore. I have multiple interest in many different parts of the Warcraft lore, and am looking to use that knowledge in gameplay instead of watching some guy in his moms basement hit on a female character because Nelves are so hot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay either solo or with a small group of people, though with a large group in all, that doesn't quite apply to the main story of what's happening in my situation, but will throw in interesting bits and pieces here and there, making a total harmony. I will do this type of RP in any setting that is possible in the game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Blood Elves the most over any of the races, because I find there lore, especially matched with the Lich King and Burning Legion quite interesting. I enjoy the craving for mana that Blood Elves must face, for the beloved Sunwell has been tainted. I enjoy playing a hunter for two main reasons. One reason is that I feel a pet can add into some appropriate roleplay situations and second, I like the power of the archer, the ability to strike down your foes while all they hear is the "twong" of your bow after you release arrow after arrow into them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping for some good fun roleplay, and seeing as you use this test, I feel that I will be having some. Besides that, I really have no large expectations besides friendly players and good 'ol fashion roleplay!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the fact that your server requires an introduction, which really caught my eye and the requirement for maturity is a must, for I would prefer not to be walked into on a RP to get told "get pwbed nnyubs!"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
... there was that sound again. The same sound that had been going on and on as Allarill hunted down the last of the fleeing trolls "Plot plot plot plot". His entire squad had been slayen by the ambush except for he and the druid, Diveal. Diveal was in the trees to his right, in the form of a panther, sneaking along so he wouldn't be targeted as a healer. The trolls had come the same way as they had, through Nesingwary's camp. They had obviously followed the mercenary squad from the camp into the wilderness. They were equiped mostly with bows, with a few axe wielders to hold the line. Allarill suddenly saw a large humanoid move to his right. Diveal wouldn't have been breaking cover for any reason except an emergency, but even then, he would remain in his tougher, faster animal form. Allarill suddenly felt a sharp pain in his arm. He stopped and looked at his arm only to find a arrow burried into the bone. Allarill darted for the opening in the trees that would lead to a safe road, his only chance of survival if he were to be found by an ally. Allarill fell, another arrow placed in his calf. Allarill groaned and looked up, to see a group of trolls standing in front of him, weapons drawn. One troll stood out, in front, a good head taller than the others, the one troll with the tabard of a Stone Guard. The lead troll raised his axe, and Allarill bid farewell to Azeroth.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^