Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ShadoWbg`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well in general as a player I always seek fantasy games. There are only a couple of sci-fi games that I like. I guess this is primarily, because of my dislike of firearms.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Bulgaria

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well although I don't like sci-fi games as i mentioned above I actually entered the Warcraft universe trough Starcraft and Diablo. When Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos came out a friend of mine came and told me "hey there's a new strategy game which is based on a fantasy world instead of a sci-fi and it was made by the same company as Starcraft and Diablo. Wanna try it out?"
I got hooked in Warcraft ever since...

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I was searching for a decent private RP server for WoW for quite awhile. I was playing on a very good one, but its all out PvP and i tend to be more of a PvE and RP person than that. So finally i came across the servers name in Google-all-mighty.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I don't mind any type of role-play actually...
Although as characters I've always been the one with the adventurous spirit. I've always been the first one to investigate some strange new temple or check out the strange glowing thing that just emitted from the ground or see if the light coming from the statue can do any hurt.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For races Id say Night Elf and Orcs.
Night Elves have always preserved nature and their ways of living with nature instead of just abusing it are one of the main reasons i favor them amongst all alliance races. One of the other reasons is their interesting origin from the troll race. Their lore is very interesting and rich as far as I'm concerned. The battle for mount Hyjal, the well of eternity, their mages.. well back when there were night elven mages..., the power of their Priestess of Elune and many more.

Orcs because they fight with honor in battle. Honor is one of the things that my characters have always valued in battle. Their viking-like culture is a thing that appeals to me a lot sometimes. Another thing is that unlike in most other fantasy worlds orcs are mindless and just smash and bash these actually do have a mind of their own and do actually think.

As far as Classes go Hunter, Shaman and Druid would be the ones i like best form a RPing perspective.

Hunters because of my love of the outdoors and adventure. A hunter in most cases describes best most of my characters.

Shamans and Druids both do communicate with one part of nature and are all covered with a bit of mysticism which is exactly what a spell caster type character of mine would love.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well having in mind the thing i wrote in the How did you find us part Im hoping to find a server where there would be a great variety of Role-Playing opportunities and environments.

I don't mind some OOC every now and then. Sometimes it cant be avoided...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hm... Well maybe mostly the Plagiarism rule although the Respect is very important too. Although it can be amusing sometimes it makes me feel sad for people who copy- paste a great story and think that they can actually role-play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to do this at Gruntship. If there's no problem of course.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not actually, all I can say is I hope I've given enough details and be accepted...
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^