Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Veltara`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing WoW since it first came out, and focused on raiding end-game content, not so much on PvP. In BC I focused more on PvP and less on raiding (This was also around the time I discovered RP) I started Role-playing and immediately loved it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Germany, but I don't actually speak German. English is my main language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend's father had been playing the beta, who told my Father about the game, and who told me about. We bought copies once it came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was playing on the RP server of Echeloned before they received a C&D (Not sure why, I couldn't find any Info on it) Searched for other RP servers on Google and found you guys.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Adventure RP in a small group.

Tavern RP (Not too big)

I also love Dragon RP (I know I wont find that here though :P)

Mostly any kind, though I hate large RPs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Druid, I love the lore of the Emerald Dream. I also liked the idea they could Shape-shift, I love animals so this wasn't a turnoff for me :)

Tauren, because I love the peaceful nature of them. I also loved how they could be druids to (Their cat form is adorable) Plus, who wouldn't want to be a cow? :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
A peaceful RP environment with many RPs to enjoy and love. A friendly community, and to meet other lorefreaks like myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding, I hate when people Godmode. I've seen it in many RPs and it makes me angry (Rageface). I dislike when others do it and I would never do it myself. No Godmoding keeps RP fun and fair for everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
She stared into the fire, the heat radiating from it hot on her face. The night was as black as ink, the fire her only source of light. 'Where is he?' she thought. Her companion had gone hunting before the sun had set and still had not returned. She insisted on going but he would not hear of it. "I'll be fine" he had said. This forest was dangerous, and it seemed he would not heed the warnings.

Anaria stood, straining to see past the shadows of the night. It was impossible. She closed her eyes, her form beginning to become smaller, her body covered in fur as black as the night around her, her hands and feet were changed to paws with sharp claws, she had a tail which she let lazily rest on the ground, and her face had changed to have a snout. She had changed into a Panther.

She looked up, staring into the night again. Able to see if only a little bit in the darkness now, she leaped away from the burning fire and into the night. It was freezing, the cold piercing her bones. She ignored this though, she had to find her companion.

She prowled past trees and bushes, perking her ears up. She could faintly smell his scent. She moved slowly towards it, afraid of what she might find. She moved her head back and forth, but she couldn't see anything dangerous.

She followed the trail, his scent becoming stronger. 'He has to be alright' she thought. She knew the stupidity of her own words, he wouldn't have been away this long if he was alright. A smell hit her head on as if something had been thrown at her. Blood.

She rushed forward, seeing a body, lifeless. She pressed her snout to the person's chest. The elf was breathing, barely. She knew who this was, she looked around searching for his loyal wolven pet, but he was no where in sight.

A howl, a angry, ferocious howl, could be heard. She had to work quickly. She began to take her elven form, her fur dissipating and the cold from the night was truly felt to her. Her paws became hands once more, her snout and tail gone.

She pressed her hands to her companion's chest. Closing her eyes and focusing on her power within. 'Elune, Give me the strength to help him' she mentally pleaded. She began murmuring a string of words, a green light radiating from her hands. It spread onto his chest and around the wound under his tunic.

The wound began to close, slowly, as she began speaking louder. She wouldn't let him die, not now. She did not notice the creature prowling in the brush and it was too late when it leaped out of the shadows and battered her against the tree.

Her head hit the bark, hard. She felt liquid run down her face, but she ignored it. She centered herself, taking her panther form once more. She could not tell what the creature was, only that it had fangs and very sharp claws.

It charged at her, opening it maw and sinking its teeth into Anaria's shoulder. She snarled swiping her claws across its side. The creature reared back and roared. Anaria had to think quick, or the creature would overpower her soon enough.

She noticed movement out of the corner of her eye, her companion was reaching for his bow! She had to keep the creature busy. She ran at him, jumping into the air, and only to have the attack fail because of her bleeding shoulder. She felt dizzy as the loss of the blood from her head continued.

Anaria collapsed onto the ground. She was done for, the creature knew that. It reared onto its back leg's and roared. Exposing its chest and vulnerable heart.

She heard the twang of an arrow being shot. The creature's roaring was cut off short. It fell onto its wounded side, becoming very still. The arrow had pierced its heart.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Actually yes. Quick question. I'm clicking on the Create Server Account. But when I try to login and create an account it says my info is wrong (I'm using the same PW and Username as my forum.) Is it just me or what?
Try putting a 1 in front, then erasing the 1 when you finish writing.
Sadly, no luck (Mabey I'm just stupid? XD)
Try resetting your browser. So completely exit out of everything on your computer, and then get back on the internet and try it.
Hm, that doesn't work either. >.<
Relog on forums?
First thing I tried. No luck on that either >___<
a GM will probably need to make it for you, then.

Did you try copying and pasting the link in a new tab?
Yup, I even tried it in internet explorer and google chrome just in case it was Firefox that was messing me up. No luck
Yea, you'll need a GM, then. Sorry for not being able to help.
Thats alright. I appreciate you trying :3
Maybe it would help to make a post in the bug report forums?