Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dolofo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a noob. And I've been a noob ever since I started to play WoW back in the vanilla days. I've never ever joined an arena battle, never completed any raids, and I've only ever had 2 lvl 80'ies. I've spent most of my time in WoW just chatting with strangers and friends, RP'ing, and messing around in low-lvl dungeons and Goldshire. I'm also very interested in the Warcraft lore tho' it's kind of messed up imo.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark and Danish is my primary language, but I dare say I speak better English than the average Danish teen.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine bought World of Warcraft to me as a gift and I started playing right away.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this through google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer conversative RP. Random chit-chat IC can be a lot of fun when you meet the right people. I also like andveture RP a lot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like worgen druids because druids are protectors of nature, and worgen are just awesome!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Most of all I expect to see some mature roleplayers here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules about RP since that's exactly what I'm seeking.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Marvin opens his eyes slowly and blinks a few times, trying to focus. Everything he can see is wooden brown. Then his eyelids become too heavy and he closes his eyes again. Instead he tries to focus on all the noise he can hear. It sounds like a lot of people talking. Constantly. He then tries to open his eyes again and lifts up his head. As his vision comes into focus he finds himself staring at the cleavage of some woman. In surprise he pushes himself backwards, then he feels a strange, terrifying rush, and suddenly he slams his backhead into something hard. All he can feel now is pain, and all he can see is a wooden ceiling.
Then he feels someone grabbing and pulling his hand, and the next moment he finds himself standing up and looking right into the face of some strong, bearded man.
"Thanks" says Marvin as he takes a look around and finds the bar. He walks over to the bar, almost stumbling over the tilted stool he sat on before, sits down on another stool and asks the young barmaid for something to drink.
The next moment he is sleeping on the counter again."

...I really didn't feel inspired when I wrote this.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nahh
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^